Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 4:33:25 PM EDT
Where's Family Guy? Where's American Dad?

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Family Guy and American Dad are both on after The War at Home.  The War at Home seems to be a real piece of shit.  It's too bad that they had to break up a good run of shows to throw that craphole in there.  It's not all bad though, I do get a 1/2 hour off before Family Guy comes on.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Know what a TV Guide is?  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Family Guy and American Dad are both on after The War at Home.  The War at Home seems to be a real piece of shit.  It's too bad that they had to break up a good run of shows to throw that craphole in there.  It's not all bad though, I do get a 1/2 hour off before Family Guy comes on.

His son is s crossdresser and his daughter is, well...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#4]
His son isn't a crossdresser.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:39:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

His son is s crossdresser and his daughter is, well...

.....well cant wait for the war at home to be canned so as not to interupt a good block of shows
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I love how I was sitting here thinking "wow, this new show on fox is gay" so I decided to log on to arfcom and, of course, you guys were way ahead of me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Know what a TV Guide is?  

They got some halfassed Emmy thing on there I had people call and complain about it
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:48:56 PM EDT
[#9]
A Boston Public leftover who had a clause in his contract
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#10]
...not to mention "Pearl Harbor (Sucked)" and "The West Wing"...

Definitely a great night for a DVD.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#11]
of course they through this POS into the middle of shows they know draw in viewers to try and make it at least seem like it is popular.  As if people are so lazy they won't just change the channel. Hell, I logged onto Arfcom, I will just watch family guy and American Dad later tonight
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
A Boston Public leftover who had a clause in his contract

Ugh, BP was a wretched show
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top