Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 11:03:18 AM EDT
New guns,

So between selling stuff at the gushow I managed to pick up a few new things to.

Got me a very nice looking Mak 90 (said it was unfired and looks belivable still has the oringal metal finish on the hammer) and an HK USP45 with the threaded barrel.

No pics right now Im at work
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
New guns,

So between selling stuff at the gushow I managed to pick up a few new things to.

Got me a very nice looking Mak 90 (said it was unfired and looks belivable still has the oringal metal finish on the hammer) and an HK USP45 with the threaded barrel.

You work? I thought you just hung out at home building forts!!!

you BETTER post pics when you get home sir!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:06:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
New guns,

You work? I thought you just hung out at home building forts!!!

you BETTER post pics when you get home sir!!!

If Im awake, Im here util 10pm and back at 8am
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:09:17 AM EDT
[#3]
If you don't mind me asking how much was the mak90?  What are they going for at gunshows these days?  Surely they are cheaper than gunbroker.  I might try to pick one up at the local gunshow on the first.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:12:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If you don't mind me asking how much was the mak90?  What are they going for at gunshows these days?  Surely they are cheaper than gunbroker.  I might try to pick one up at the local gunshow on the first.

I just paid 300 bucks out the door for a NIB Mak 90. Original styrofoam box and all accessories. That was about a month or a month and a half ago.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just paid 300 bucks out the door for a NIB Mak 90. Original styrofoam box and all accessories. That was about a month or a month and a half ago.

Then why the hell are they all $400-500 on GB and in the EE?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then why the hell are they all $400-500 on GB and in the EE?

Someone will pay it probaly.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Please forgive my ignorance... What is a Mak 90?

... I live in CA
(just kidding.. I KNOW what a MAK 90 is... just didnt buy one when I had the chance) ... again here is a -------->
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

... I live in CA

MAK-90 on GunsAmerica

Sheep
(just kidding.. I KNOW what a MAK 90 is... just didnt buy one when I had the chance) ... again here is a -------->

D'oh.  that's what I get for not scrolling all the way down.

ETA: $469.00?!?!?!?  Does it come with a free tube of AnalEase?

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I nearly got a DSA FAL but decided not to
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Well here are pics now

I like the USP, has abit of wear since I finally shot it

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

... I live in CA

And what's a threaded barrel?

Just kidding...I don't live in CA (anymore)
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

On a rifle, threaded barrels aren't regulated.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#13]
looks good man.   My first pistol i was gonna buy was gonna be a HK.   I got a XD instead.

btw  looks like your using IE 5.  might want to do some of your windowsupdates
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#14]
That Mak 90 is a nice gun at a nice price for sure.

But do us all a favor and get than freaken abomination of a thumbhole stock off of it as fast as you can!

To be honest, between all the SAR's and post AWB AK's I forgot what a thumbhole stock looked like.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
New guns,

Quoted:

Quoted:

On a rifle, threaded barrels aren't regulated.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Nice scores!

Quoted:
But do us all a favor and get than freaken abomination of a thumbhole stock off of it as fast as you can!

Yes, but it's decent-looking wood - Much nicer than the WASR/SAR crap you usually see... I'd probably be tempted to leave it on.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Yes, but it's decent-looking wood - Much nicer than the WASR/SAR crap you usually see... I'd probably be tempted to leave it on.

got my SAR in 2001 i think and it has awesome wood, the wood now sucks though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top