Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 9:17:03 AM EDT
Ted Kennedy was attempting his best drunken impersonation of a Public Servant while questioning Judge Roberts.  In an attempt to corner the judge he asked the following question:

"Er ah....Judge Robits, er, ah...what do you er, ah think of er, ah...Roe versus Wade?"

Not to be cornered by a drunken idiot, he quickly replied...

"Well sir, I don't care how people get out of New Orleans."

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ted Kennedy was attempting his best drunken impersonation of a Public Servant while questioning Judge Roberts.  In an attempt to corner the judge he asked the following question:

"Er ah....Judge Robits, er, ah...what do you er, ah think of er, ah...Roe versus Wade?"

Not to be cornered by a drunken idiot, he quickly replied...

"Well sir, I don't care how people get out of New Orleans."

"As long as YOU are not driving"

Fixed it.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:20:51 AM EDT
[#2]
A vampire bat came flapping in from the night covered in fresh blood and parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep.

Pretty soon all the other bats smelled the blood and began hassling him about where he got it.

He told them to go away and let him get some sleep but they persisted until finally he gave in.

"OK, follow me" he said and flew out of the cave with hundreds of bats behind him.

Down through the valley they went, across a river and into a forest full of trees.

Finally he slowed down and all the other bats excitedly milled around him.

"Now, do you see that tree over there?" he asked.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" the bats all screamed in a frenzy.

"Good" said the bat, "Because I sure as hell didn't!"
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#3]
A very hot 17 year old lesbian went into a lesbian bar/brothel laid down $2000 cash and asked for 2 of the hottest and best ladies they had.  The madam asked if she was 18 or older.  Not wanting to lie she said no, she was only 17, but her birthday was in just a few hours.  The madam thought it over and said "I'm sorry, I can't help you.  We can't sell lickers to a minor."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top