Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 8:44:50 AM EDT
Hopefully it won't turn north

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I just heard on Fox that it is now a tropical storm (Rita) and is expected to strengthen quickly into a hurricane. They've already started trying to evacuate the Keys.  Hope this thing stays well to the south - you guys down south have had enough already!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:01:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Galveston, please throw away that hurricane magnet you have down there, please.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#3]
It is Bush's fault!

And if it turns north like Katrina.

wganz

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#4]
There is also tropical storm Phillippe that could pose a threat to the US east coast.  It's expected to become a hurricane by tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#5]
JKS, if it does turn north, you can seek refuge at my place.....
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Thanks for the offer.  I may take you up on that.  Maybe we can do some hunting.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the offer.  I may take you up on that.  Maybe we can do some hunting.

Maybe, I lost my last hunting spot, I am working on another, only 20 + acres, but it has lots of good bedding areas.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hopefully it won't turn north

www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT18/refresh/AL1805W5+gif/025617W_sm.gif

If it does, the mayor of New Orleans is going to look pretty stupid for trying to rush so many people back into NO too soon, and against the advice of Vice Admiral Allen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top