Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 10:16:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I fucking hate that narrator...

"This super high powered assault rifle weapon AR-SKS-47 is the most deadly weapon ever and is the #1 of criminals" (I might be giving him a little too much credit for that - it does mention a model type)
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:25:56 PM EDT
[#2]
It'll buff out.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:28:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh huh.  165 mph and the police cars were keeping up with him?

I'll believe he might have hit a peak of 165, but...I don't think he was doing 165 during the video.  I could be mistaken (how often have I seen a car go 165?) but it just doesn't look like it to me.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:31:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

"This super high powered assault rifle weapon AR-SKS-47 is the most deadly weapon ever and is the #1 of criminals" (I might be giving him a little too much credit for that - it does mention a model type)

John Bunnell (former Multnomah County Sheriff) is a dipshit.  Same goes for frequent "expert" C.W. Jensen (former public affairs bitch of the Portland Police).  I have this on good authority from people I know who worked with both of them.

ETA:  Not bashing cops.  I know several personally.  Great people.  Unfortunately, all the jackasses seem to end up on TV.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:47:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'll believe he might have hit a peak of 165, but...I don't think he was doing 165 during the video.  I could be mistaken (how often have I seen a car go 165?) but it just doesn't look like it to me.

Jim

I've seen a Corvette blow a tire at near 200mph.

And FYI, John Bunnel is a dipshit. There is no such thing as Buckeye County Arizona.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's another gooooooood one...

BOTD though.

Girl has orgasm under hypnosis

Fake or real? Either way, it's sure nice to listen to. Music to my ears.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I once knew a guy who used the name "napalm" who lives in AZ.  Interesting.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:00:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Jim

No patrol car can go anywhere near 165, I'd guess he MIGHT be going about 120, probably closer to 100 during the mag clip.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:34:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I once knew a guy who used the name "napalm" who lives in AZ.  Interesting.

Eh? Where'd you know this guy from?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#10]
That's why you need a Corvette. The JBT's can't even catch up with it. Remember the movie HEAT? Val Kilmer's character seems to have one, too.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:50:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Jim

132-135 mph is about the limit the old LT1 equipped Caprices would hit.  This is according to my firsthand eyeballing of the certified/calibrated digital speedo.

The Crown Vics are a tic slower and I have yet to drive an Intrepid than can get it up over 120.

Hell...I had a kid in a CRX outrun me a couple of weeks ago.  Can't outrun Air-1 though.

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:06:30 AM EDT
[#12]
You're not James Bond.
thatvideosite.com/view/324.html

Tons of random funny crashes.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:14:05 AM EDT
[#13]
I had a 96 LT-1 that WOULD do 167 mph!  That was the limits.  Checked with 2 differ radars and the Speedo.   While in that car I only had one individual "get away" from me ....he was on a crotch rocket and wasn't scared of the speed and damager.  GOD I MISS THAT CAR!!!!!!   After that I got a 98 Vic that topped out at 147 MPH.  After the Chevy's were gone my Vic was one of the fastest in out fleet.  When I took a different assignment the car was given to another Deputy that did not take care of her and she just fell apart.  I still get pissed about it today and give that guy a good talking to when he complains about his car (Impala) not being good enough.  

PS -  I agree that John Bunnell (former Multnomah County Sheriff) and frequent "expert" C.W. Jensen are dipshits.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:26:45 AM EDT
[#14]
165 mph?  Yet the cops are right on his ass?   No way.  Cops cars won't go that fast.   THe car mags have tested many cops cars over the years
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:35:13 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
165 mph?  Yet the cops are right on his ass?   No way.  Cops cars won't go that fast.   THe car mags have tested many cops cars over the years

I thought the cop Iroc-Zs could get up there.

ETA: Back in the day
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:35:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

+1

"this car is built for one thing........speed"

Along the lines of "this rifle is built for one thing......killing"

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:37:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:48:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Back in my younger and stupider days I raced  an BMW M3 in a Twin Turbo Z..Of course I was eventually pulled over by Highway Patrol who says he clocked me at 120 (he was about 30mph low if he spotted me where he said he did) But then while he was chewing me out he says he had to do 160mph to catch me...in HIS CROWN VIC!  Since I should have gotten arrested (but didn't) I kept my mouth shut.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top