Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 9:22:01 PM EDT
My dad and I show up at 6AM this morning to cut the grass at the last of the lawns that we kept from our lawn service, a big local nursing home that my mom used to be the director of nursing at.

I start off towards my starting point with my trusty weed wacker when I notice that the grass looks a little short. I glance around some more and notice it all looks short

My dad and I make a walk around and sure enough some one cut the damn grass already

We knew they weren't going to keep us much longer but dammit, its not like we fucked up anything.

Now I have to go Monday morning and try to get the $1400 they owe me.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't hesitate to break a few hips if you have to.  It's your money!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't hesitate to break a few hips if you have to.  It's your money!

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:37:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Terms were $400 a month.

We had a tank full of  Round-up and were considering leaving some nasty notes in the lawn
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:39:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Great, I come here to get away from LawnSite.......
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Tell me some of your fascinating lawncare stories and I'll tell you some of my fascinating welding stories .  Who needs Ambien with stuff like that!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:21:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell me some of your fascinating lawncare stories and I'll tell you some of my fascinating welding stories .  Who needs Ambien with stuff like that!

Hey hey hey    it's not that boring
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top