Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 9:22:19 AM EDT

Roiders News Service
Dateline: Birmingham, AL

Former Presidential candidate DAVID DUKE has announced an effort, assisted by United States Senator ROBERT W. BYRD (D) W.Va. to assist the poor in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in the Gulf Coast region of the United States.

"It is clear, in this time of need that we must cross party lines, and put aside our own beliefs to help our fellow man.  So, through my various contacts, I have been able to pledge at least, 10,000 sets of linens for the new mobile home trailers the refugees will be living in.  When the poor inner city refugees lay their head down to sleep at night, I want them to think of me, and people like me... people who care enough to send the very best!"

Senator Byrd's office had no comment.

Roiders is a PITA news service

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, but I don't find much funny about the KKK.

YMMV, of course.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:31:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Roiders News Service

Former Presidential candidate DAVID DUKE has announced an effort, assisted by United States Senator ROBERT W. BYRD (D) W.Va. to assist the poor in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in the Gulf Coast region of the United States.

"It is clear, in this time of need that we must cross party lines, and put aside our own beliefs to help our fellow man.  So, through my various contacts, I have been able to pledge at least, 10,000 sets of linens for the new mobile home trailers the refugees will be living in.  When the poor inner city refugees lay their head down to sleep at night, I want them to think of me, and people like me... people who care enough to send the very best!"

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Roiders News Service

David Duke's Disaster Headquarters...........I never did trust the Mall............
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Roiders News Service

David Duke's Disaster Headquarters...........I never did trust the Mall............
wwwstu.tcu.edu/~kmwaguespack/linens01.jpg

Ooooh...did someone say, "Shopping?"
Where's my 2000.00 debit card????????????

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:13:23 AM EDT
[#5]
good one......
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Ooooh...did someone say, "Shopping?"
Where's my 2000.00 debit card????????????

Please see the Rev. Jesse Jackson for your debit card.  As a service to you, he took the liberty of cashing it for you, so you don't have to worry about those icky "recipts".  Of course, the Rainbow coalition will deduct a modest service fee for this service!  Enjoy your $1,500 of tax dollars!  
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Linens? Hoods & Capes?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#8]
clorox stock just went up
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:41:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Strange, I always find I'm able to laugh at idiots like the KKK.    
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any reasonable person would, Bob
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:47:48 AM EDT
[#11]
David Duke, Juveline, Al Copland (the guy who owns popeyes) all live within 4 miles of me and each other, david duke lives right across the highway. Strange group to live so close.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes - but what sort of mouth-breather laughs WITH them?

(hypothetically speaking, of course - and as originally stated, your mileage may vary. )

[/hijack]

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:13:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(hypothetically speaking, of course - and as originally stated, your mileage may vary. )

[/hijack]

I dunno.  Why don't you clue us in, as you are the only one who is even REMOTELY taking an obvious joke seriously.  Please!!!  Edumacatify us oh spiritual one!!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:17:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[/hijack]

If you wanna be upset about something you should be upset that Byrd actually has a job in the government.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Bless your heart - you are the thin-skinned one, aren't you?

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Move along ,  bible thumper's thread is that-a-way --->
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nobody's thumping any bible.

You posted a poor attempt at humor, and I posted that I didn't find it funny.

Sorry if you're not big enough to handle that.

You REALLY need to grow some thicker skin.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#18]

I always find I'm able to laugh at idiots like the KKK

I wouldn't call them idiots, they have the balls to stand up for what they believe in. i don't see you starting the GGG OR 222 club.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're free to not find it funny.  That's fine.  What I object to is the holier than though manner in which you conduct yourself on the board.  I stay out of threads you post shit in, and I don't post comments I otherwise would.  

However, this is my thread, my attempt at humor, etc.  I could give a shit if it offends your delicate sensibilities or gets your panties in a wad.  

I could grow skin as thick as leather, and a wannabe preacher LIKE YOU would STILL get under it.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're free to not find it funny.  That's fine.  What I object to is the holier than though manner in which you conduct yourself on the board.  I stay out of threads you post shit in, and I don't post comments I otherwise would.  

However, this is my thread, my attempt at humor, etc.  I could give a shit if it offends your delicate sensibilities or gets your panties in a wad.  

I could grow skin as thick as leather, and a wannabe preacher would STILL get under it.  

Wow!

I can't believe how childish you're acting.

You REFUSE to let go an incident that happened MONTHS ago - where I used YOUR OWN WORDS against you.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Now, please, let it go.

This thread has went from 'not funny' to 'embarassing'.

*sigh*

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:45:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Wow!

You REFUSE to let go an incident that happened MONTHS ago - where I used YOUR OWN WORDS against you.

Now, please, let it go.

*sigh*

Again, the bible-thumping threads are that way --->

Don't let the door hit ya where the "non-denominational-diety-of-week" split ya.  

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow!

Now, please, let it go.

*sigh*

Again, the bible-thumping threads are that way --->

Don't let the door hit ya where the "non-denominational-diety-of-week" split ya.  

It's hilarious that you have just ran YOUR OWN THREAD into the ground.

That's some accomplishment.

Now, how 'bout we stop with those nasty personal attacks, mmkay?

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:53:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

It's hilarious that you have just ran YOUR OWN THREAD into the ground.

That's some accomplishment.

Now, how 'bout we stop with those nasty personal attacks, mmkay?

You're still posting in this thread?

Go away.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Guys c'mon.

I like both of you retards so please knock it off.

I can't have my retards not liking each other.
There see....now you aren't so mad at each other.

Called "psychology" for you retard types.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Guys c'mon.

Just send me your bill.
(Or the keys to your ClassIII safe - whatever works for you. )

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Guys c'mon.

Just send me your bill.
(Or the keys to your ClassIII safe - whatever works for you. )

The keys are the easy part.

Trying to determine which is the ACTUAL ignition system for the claymores is the dicey part.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I wouldn't call them idiots, they have the balls to stand up for what they believe in. ...

They were, and always have been, cowards.  That’s why they wear masks.

In it’s heyday, the KKK was the American (and Christian) equivalent of Al Queda.

Laughing at the victims of the KKK is like laughing at the victims of Al Queda.  But so long as Nationwide doesn’t do one while complaining about the other, I’ll respect his views.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

In it’s heyday, the KKK was the American (and Christian) equivalent of Al Queda.

Laughing at the victims of the KKK is like laughing at the victims of Al Queda.  But so long as Nationwide doesn’t do one while complaining about the other, I’ll respect his views.

I am unaware that there were any victoms of KKK violence here.  It was George Bush who sent that hurricane to New Orleans and dynamited the levee, according to Louis Farrakan...
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am unaware that there were any victoms of KKK violence here.  It was George Bush who sent that hurricane to New Orleans and dynamited the levee, according to Louis Farrakan...

I believe Air America or DU was stating that George Bush has a special machine to change weather patterns so as to elimanate certain races.......Hurricane Katrina was a Republican.......

Liberals have become so ludicrous now that I am waiting for their mass suicide - complete with purple Nikes, a copy of Al Gores autobiography, and Rainbow Coalition stickers.......

Anyone who CAN'T see the joke mocking the KKK is clueless or a complete troll looking to start a problem where none exists.....
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:52:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I wouldn't call them idiots, they have the balls to stand up for what they believe in.

Anyone who joins or supports the Klan is an inbred faggot. Did I write that clear enough?

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
David Duke, Juveline, Al Copland (the guy who owns popeyes) all live within 4 miles of me and each other, david duke lives right across the highway. Strange group to live so close.

Hey Ace, Duke was my rep when i lived in Metairie and my best freind is one of Copelins corporate atty--Last I heard Duke was in prison for BK fraud.

I really like the Northshore though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top