Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 7:18:08 AM EDT
 I purchased a sapphire & diamond braclet for my girlfriend back home in Missouri and now I need to ship it to her and can't figure out the best way do it.  I want it to be insured for at least $1,000 and it has to get there fast, this month is her birthday.

There is a UPS store here in this one camel town of Fujairah and FedEx is available too.  So what's the best way to do this?  

BTW: There are ten Redskins cheerleaders in town tonight in the same hotel that I'm in courtesy of the USO.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#1]
You should have put in on the Doobie Brother's 747,they're in town buying up $$$ thoroughbreds.Sometimes they come in in separate UAE 747s,little LEX airport really likes that! Good luck,seriously,look at DHL also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top