Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 9:18:20 PM EDT
You guys have got to read this.  First of all this is coming from commy Atzlan fucks.  Who I have had to deal with before since I am of Mexican decent they think any "smart" latino will buy thier shIIT.  Then they call me a gringo for telling them that Che is dead and so is his revolution.  

But all of that aside what do you think that the ramifications of this would be if it happened?  I see more restrictive gun laws.  But who only knows.  Ponder it.

james

http://www.aztlan.net/juba.htm
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#1]
With a reference to DU shells "causing horrible deformities in Iraqi babies," I am seriously doubting the authenticity of this story,
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#2]
ooooh.   I'm scared.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I READ THIS SAME BULLSHIT A MONTH AGO,DID NOT BUY IT THEN. LET THEM COME,BOY DO THEY HAVE A SURPRISE COMING.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:31:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah i know the credibility of this is about jackshit.  Yet the simple fact that that the Atzlan crowd is embracing the isurgents
makes me think that even the Atzlan guys could be a brewing jihad here.  Damn I would hate to see this.  But think with the conditions that the majority of "latinos" live in ( I am talking about percieved caste in society) and the general liberal taint we have to our society what are the risks of certain people "harboring" this type of terrorist.  Remember that there was a huge number of of Traveling mujahadeen that went to fight the war in Afghanistan.  Just really scares me that is all.

James
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:33:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I READ THIS SAME BULLSHIT A MONTH AGO,DID NOT BUY IT THEN. LET THEM COME,BOY DO THEY HAVE A SURPRISE COMING.

+1.  Not a very effective strategy.  One shot off and American LEO would be on them like white on rice ...... there would be no way for them to blend back into a muslim background.

They would be much more effective sending squads of homocide bombers into our schools, malls, sporting events ...

Just more Islamofascist B.S. to try to scare the masses.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh please.....this same BS again, how freaking gullible are you?

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:37:38 PM EDT
[#7]
when are they gonna let us have unregulated islomafacist hunting permits in US...bag limit of 5 to give other hunters a fair chance of course  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:53:42 PM EDT
[#8]
From TFA :

He has been known to hit his mark from 300 yards which is the length of three football fields.

Oh my gosh!   300 yards!   That is one "l33t snyp3r".    No wonder he is feared and respected....

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:02:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
when are they gonna let us have unregulated islomafacist hunting permits in US...bag limit of 5 to give other hunters a fair chance of course  

I've got mine, rifle, ammo, and a serious case of pent-up anger all ready to go.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:02:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You guys have got to read this.  First of all this is coming from commy Atzlan fucks.  Who I have had to deal with before since I am of Mexican decent they think any "smart" latino will buy thier shIIT.  Then they call me a gringo for telling them that Che is dead and so is his revolution.  

But all of that aside what do you think that the ramifications of this would be if it happened?  I see more restrictive gun laws.  But who only knows.  Ponder it.

james

It already happened.....Muslem Snipers.....Beltway Snipers.....John Freakin Muhammad...Ring a bell?

Ramifications? The AWB was allowed to expire.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:17:45 PM EDT
[#11]
How many Basketballcourts is three Football fields?

Any one know the conversion?  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

james

It already happened.....Muslem Snipers.....Beltway Snipers.....John Freakin Muhammad...Ring a bell?

Ramifications? The AWB was allowed to expire.

Not to hi-jack however;  I truly believe that the anti's were asleep while we were on the ball.  Let's keep up the good work.  

Oh yeah, bring the Muslim snipers-- I'm sure we can cook up something nice for them..
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got mine, rifle, ammo, and a serious case of pent-up anger all ready to go.

www.albumtown.com/data/e8aad818fe5983b60b3a41bcc9289803/46171_p653502.jpg

You really need to renew your hunting license.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:48:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:07:34 PM EDT
[#15]
After the belt way shootings a few years ago  the liberal whining "we need more gun control" candidate lost the '02  gov. election to a republican in a blue state!

Gun control  - outside of the PRK (and some other hard blue states)  - is not an election winning issue.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:07:38 AM EDT
[#16]
I guess no one remembers  "el chango" created  by these same assclowns.
A made up ms-13 member that was supposed to eat Minute Men alive.
http://www.aztlan.net/salvatruchas_vs_minutemen.htm
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:01:07 AM EDT
[#17]
wonder where they'll be buying there ammo from? wallyworld?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:03:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:27:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
From TFA :

He has been known to hit his mark from 300 yards which is the length of three football fields.

Oh my gosh!   300 yards!   That is one "l33t snyp3r".    No wonder he is feared and respected....

I was watching TV a couple days ago and saw Jeff Foxworthy drop a 12 point whitetail at 330 yards.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:31:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Welcome to last months BS.

In befo da dupe police lock dis mutha down!

DURKA DURKA!

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:34:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:37:11 AM EDT
[#22]

there would be no way for them to blend back into a muslim background.

i seriously hope you dont think that all muslims look the same!

they come in all colors  specially over here!!!! it would be no issue for one to blend in......
but as said above it would ne more effect if they did drive buy starbuck cafe bombing or  lil junk  like that. its not th ebig events that will scare us, its the  "' fuck i gotta get some diapers,,wonder if  walmart will blow up this week...""  specially if   places like that are hit takeing out 10-30 ppl ata time it will install fear into the sheeple.... ya gotta interupt daily life in the US to make abig dent.... dont think so,, take away the internet and cellphones for 12 hours and see how crazy folks get
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:42:24 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

james

Don't worry about it bro.With all this misinformation running around you can't tell what might happen.Do I think that senario would change gun laws?No.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top