Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2001 5:45:03 PM EDT
I have a pre ban Cobray M-11 9mm and I was shooting it the other day trying out some new mags I bought for it. And after I was finished I noticed I lost the E clip that holds the hammer pin in. The pin was still there but the clip was gone. Luckily there was the same E clip on my 37mm flare launcher hanging under my Bushy so I snaged it and it was the same size. Now I need one to put back on my flare launcher. Can I buy them at a hardware store or maybe a gun shop?? On the Cobray website they sell for $3.00 each and that is outragous. Those clips shouldn't be more than .50 cents each. Anyone know where I can get these at?? Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to the local autoparts store. They should have them a-plenty, or the hardware store. They are pretty common.
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 6:12:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks 455SD, thats what I was hoping to hear. I hated the thought of paying 3 bucks for one and then waiting a week to get it. I'll try the autoparts place Monday. Thanks for saving me some trouble.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top