Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 3:02:06 PM EDT
I hope I don't get my account locked tonight

My drink for this Friday evening....whisky.  My mixer.....ice cubes.

I may throw in some sirloin tips for dinner, should I feel hungry.

Tomorrow I'm building a deck, so tonight, I prep my mind, body, and spirit by overindulging myself with high test alcohol.

See you in the GD....you know, it's sad, this would be a PERFECT night to have Sgtar15 around....
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:03:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:06:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Alerting GD mods now..........................

someone ought to!

Maybe I'll just keep my roaming quaranteened (sp) to the pit, to keep it easy....

I'll do my best to stay out of the Religion forum!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Tomorrow I'm building a deck, so tonight, I prep my mind, body, and spirit by overindulging myself with high test alcohol.

See you in the GD....you know, it's sad, this would be a PERFECT night to have Sgtar15 around....

Why was Sgtar15 banned anyway? I haven't been on the boards much lately.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:11:27 PM EDT
[#4]
This is going to get good!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:13:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why was Sgtar15 banned anyway? I haven't been on the boards much lately.

not sure, but I think it had something to do with farm animals, crisco, and a beekeeper.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#6]
How about a quick recap since you regrouped from the job surprise earlier in the year?

Sounds like things are kinda workin out!

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Hokie,

Glad to see I'm not the only one 'flying solo' tonight.

Oh well, off to get more beer....
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Prepare for mayhem.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm only on my first, but it's 5:30 here, I'll catch up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Jack and Coke right now... for you and your deck Hokie!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#11]

I'll bet by the end of the night Hokie is looking for a <bob n tom> DECK SUCKER<bob n tom>
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
How about a quick recap since you regrouped from the job surprise earlier in the year?

Sure!  And thanks for remembering!

Shortly after my mutual departure from the contruction biz I went back to my roots - hazardous waste remediation.  I got re-hired at my old company as an Operations Manager and General Superintendant to field services.  I bring in 500k or so a year in revenue based on old contacts, and oversee the emergency response group and technical services.  In a nutshell it's like construction, only with hazardous waste all over the place.  Suprisingly enough there's enough out there to justify an industry.  It just doesn't make the news cause who wants the bad publicity?

But the job's cool.  I run an office of 20 people, mostly vets in the business which is cool, no newbies allowed.  I like to sell us as "pros of the pros" when it comes to HAZMAT intervention.  Lots of training n' stuff though, given all the terrorist scares n' natural disaster biz.  Plus, living along Portland Harbor, oil spills are a concern too.

The mortgage gets paid, I downsized from a Dodge Ram to a Dakota so the company allowance check pays for the insurance, not just the truck.  We're all healthy, thankfully.   My wife is doing great and my daughter is the most beautiful creature on the planet.  I've got lots of guns, ammo, supplies, and a hearty respect for the United States of America.  I'm the son of a Marine, an overtaxed citizen, and I get what I go after, cause that's the way I am.

All in all I can't complain, not even one bit.

Well...I'm waiting for my new SPR to show up at my FFL....but that doesn't really count.

My TA31A is getting restless.

But it's all good here!  You?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:39:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Jack and Coke right now... for you and your deck Hokie!

3rd double whisky

And goddamit, when I'm done I intend to have the biggest deck in the neighborhood.  I said that the other night at a neighborhood BBQ....I got a bunch of funny looks.  I hope they didn't think I meant "dick"...
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:49:07 PM EDT
[#14]
You lucky man!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Finishing off a case of Natural Light
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:50:46 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shortly after my mutual departure from the contruction biz I went back to my roots - hazardous waste remediation.  I got re-hired at my old company as an Operations Manager and General Superintendant to field services.  I bring in 500k or so a year in revenue based on old contacts, and oversee the emergency response group and technical services.  In a nutshell it's like construction, only with hazardous waste all over the place.  Suprisingly enough there's enough out there to justify an industry.  It just doesn't make the news cause who wants the bad publicity?

But the job's cool.  I run an office of 20 people, mostly vets in the business which is cool, no newbies allowed.  I like to sell us as "pros of the pros" when it comes to HAZMAT intervention.  Lots of training n' stuff though, given all the terrorist scares n' natural disaster biz.  Plus, living along Portland Harbor, oil spills are a concern too.

The mortgage gets paid, I downsized from a Dodge Ram to a Dakota so the company allowance check pays for the insurance, not just the truck.  We're all healthy, thankfully.   My wife is doing great and my daughter is the most beautiful creature on the planet.  I've got lots of guns, ammo, supplies, and a hearty respect for the United States of America.  I'm the son of a Marine, an overtaxed citizen, and I get what I go after, cause that's the way I am.

Well...I'm waiting for my new SPR to show up at my FFL....but that doesn't really count.

Be sure to post pics when it shows up!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#17]
This will be the only thread I'll be nice in tonight.  So I'll get it out all in the open.

I love you guys.  Not in a gay way, but in an Arfcom sorta way.  Even you Texans.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Be sure to post pics when it shows up!

Just gotta secure my Larue mount & Troy BUIS from Grant and I'll be set!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
This will be the only thread I'll be nice in tonight.  So I'll get it out all in the open.

I love you guys.  Not in a gay way, but in an Arfcom sorta way.  Even you Texans.

Everyone loves a clown...
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone loves a clown...

FREAK!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gettin better, that's for sure. Workin my tail off + taking an EMT class (just because I don't want to be useless should someone ever need some help)

Now if I could just settle down and find a nice girl...

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:12:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Damn, Hokie, we've got the same evening planned, right down to the steaks.  What kind of whiskey are you drinking?

I'm drinking this, lots and lots of this, on the rocks:

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, Hokie, we've got the same evening planned, right down to the steaks.  What kind of whiskey are you drinking?

www.thewhiskystore.de/usa/bernheim/rebelye07a_2.jpg

Well, being a full born Yankee my friend, I'm drinking THIS~!!!!:

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

You know you are getting bent when you start telling other guys you love them

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#25]
HOKIE have you bulldozed any jobsites lately?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
HOKIE have you bulldozed any jobsites lately?

NOt as of Late, I'vebeen behaving latelyh
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.canadianclubwhisky.com/Images/bottles/cc-can-lg.jpg

Whattsamatter, don't they have any real whiskey up there in Yankeeville?  You gotta go for that ...ah... "mild" Canadian stuff?  Can you even taste it when you drink it?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whattsamatter, don't they have any real whiskey up there in Yankeeville?  You gotta go for that ...ah... "mild" Canadian stuff?  Can you even taste it when you drink it?

Not after the 3rd drink!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not after the 3rd drink!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#30]
hangover + powertools = emergency room ?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Hokie, no Allen's Coffee Brandy and a gallon of milk.   I got shitfaced more than a few times ice fishing in Shapleigh and Waterboro on that combo.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:07:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Bombay Sapphire, Tonic and Lime.

Testing a new 6.5/284 tomorrow.

"Is it safe?"
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:07:46 PM EDT
[#34]
I am predicting two smashed thumbs and a big gaping whole in his wall from over using the bulldozer.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#35]
That's one bottle gone.  No more:

Time to switch to the:

And take the steak off the grill.  USDA Choice New York strip, meduim rare.  Mmmmm....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top