Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 1:25:05 PM EDT
I was thinking about cool things to hang off the rail of my FiveseveN.  What if you could have a single shot launcher on the rail that was like an M203 launcher scaled down to take a .410 shell?  What category of firearm would that fall under?  Or would it be an AOW?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
If there was no forward grip, I guess it would be a .410 pistol.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was thinking about cool things to hang off the rail of my FiveseveN.  What if you could have a single shot launcher on the rail that was like an M203 launcher scaled down to take a .410 shell?  What category of firearm would that fall under?  Or would it be an AOW?

Someone has been watching BSG...
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#3]
What is BSG?

And would there be any size of shotgun shell that would work better?  I have only ever fired 12 gauge but I know that is way too much to put on a pistol.

By the way, when are we going to start seeing revolvers with tac rails?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What is BSG?

And would there be any size of shotgun shell that would work better?  I have only ever fired 12 gauge but I know that is way too much to put on a pistol.

By the way, when are we going to start seeing revolvers with tac rails?

My Guess.  Battle Star Gelactica(sp)
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What is BSG?

Possibly one of those 12ga mini shells would work best.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I also don't know much about the physics of buckshot heading down a barrel.  How much velocity would you lose from having a very short barrel?  And would there be any grouping at all?  
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:41:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top