Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 11:59:13 AM EDT
The jury is out on the hunter who killer the 6 other hunters.  Here is some of the trial coverage from courttv.com

www.courttv.com/trials/vang/091505_ctv.html
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#1]
OK.  I hope all the big dark guys where you're going will show proper respect.    
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:40:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess all of the red is supose to symbolize communism?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish nothing but misery and woe to him and his spawn for all eternity. Fucker. I'l bet there wil be some SSS next time Charlie surprises an indigenous hunter/ landowner considering you don't know what to expect from these bastards.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:43:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Dupity frigging dupe!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:43:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Every lawyer's dream client, huh?  "Oh yeah, I killed 'em.  Damn straight.  Why?  Because they disrespected me.  They deserved it."

Should be a quick trial.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hopefully he's just getting himself used to it so he won't be as shocked by the blood pouring out of his asshole.  Is there any logical reason why we can't just speed up the process and kill this bastard right now?

Does WI have the death penalty?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dupity frigging dupe!

+1
ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=390347
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Reminds me of a Gary Larson cartoon.  About six cowboys are seated around a campfire.  One's laid out on his back, another's standing with his pistol in one hand and a stick in the other.

"Y'all are witnesses!  You know for a fact that varmint laughed when my marshmallow caught fire!"
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I wont be wronged!
I won't be insulted!
I won't be laid hands upon!

John Wayne[ in the Shootist]

Do any of you see any thing wrong with this??
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dupity frigging dupe!

+1

How does a thread on ak47.net make this a dupe?

However, it is truly a dupe:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=390347
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#11]
The sick thing about him and immigrants like him, is that where they come from, life is cheap.  He came from a place in civil war.  If this situation happened to him back in that shithole he called home, it would have been acceptable.  He's just acting like he was taught.  Lesson:  close the borders to animals.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I didn't see the other post.  If i did i wouldn't of posted it.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#13]
From the article

Outside the courthouse, Vang's daughter, Chia, read a statement on the behalf of her grandmother.

"I too am baffled and shocked by the events of November 21, 2004," the young woman said, voice trembling, as 13 family and friends stood behind her. "All of this could have been avoided if we just learn to respect each other."

right, because when I am disrespected I have a right to put 4 rounds into someone's back as they run away

EPOCH
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

no--the color RED symbolyzes "good luck" and "prosperity" and "happiness" ()

while there are lots of folks who dont repect each other, it happens everywhere, anywhere, at anytime--its a sad and angering thing, but there

fry him

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Hunter: Men I killed in self-defense deserved to die for their disrespect  

Chai Soua Vang testifies Thursday about the deadly confrontation he had with a hunting party in 2004.  

By Emanuella Grinberg
Court TV
HAYWARD, Wis. — A Minnesota man expressed little remorse for his victims as he took the stand Thursday and explained to a courtroom of family members why he shot and killed six deer hunters and injured two others.

"I did what I had to do to defend myself," murder defendant Chai Soua Vang told jurors when asked why he opened fire on eight people, only one of whom was armed. "I had to do what was necessary to stay alive."

At the end of his testimony, Vang's children, siblings and elderly mother were permitted to linger with him as he said what could be his final farewells as a free man.

In an emotional scene, the women in the family sobbed along with the defendant as he bowed in prayer, acknowledging each of them as he held back his own tears.

Outside the courthouse, Vang's daughter, Chia, read a statement on the behalf of her grandmother.

"I too am baffled and shocked by the events of November 21, 2004," the young woman said, voice trembling, as 13 family and friends stood behind her. "All of this could have been avoided if we just learn to respect each other."

What a friggin asshole.  

I wish they would put his whole family in jail.

DOES THE RACE CARD HAVE TO GET PLAYED EVERY TIME, IN VIRTUALLY EVERY SITUATION??

If someone in my family did something like this guy did, l'd tell  the jury to hang him.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dupity frigging dupe!

+1

How does a thread on ak47.net make this a dupe?

However, it is truly a dupe:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=390347

ak47.net = ar15.com = jobrelatedstuff.com = several other aliases as well
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:00:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
OK.  I hope all the big dark guys where you're going will show proper respect.    

Nothing like getting pounded in the ass for 40 years to teach some anger management.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I wont be wronged!
I won't be insulted!
I won't be laid hands upon!

John Wayne[ in the Shootist]

Do any of you see any thing wrong with this??

Yes. One is a movie. The other actually happened.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top