User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 11:21:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Looked like good use to me.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#2]
That LEO displayed extreme calm and patience with the guy.  

Edit:  I don't know why it is... but I find that I get all warm and fuzzy seeing some dumb ass getting the juice
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:35:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Light 'em up.

Looks like he needed a little electronic education.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#4]
tag for home
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1

ETA: But where does it say that he was a "wife beater"? The woman eludes to "having to deal with

this..." but that could just be his drunken and disrespectful self. If he was physically abusing her, how

could she have gotten the camera up and rolling, wouldn't she have suffered some sort of injury?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:45:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Wife beater?

Shoot the fucker.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Nothing like a good taz video to make you smile!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

ETA: But where does it say that he was a "wife beater"? The woman eludes to "having to deal with

this..." but that could just be his drunken and disrespectful self. If he was physically abusing her, how

could she have gotten the camera up and rolling, wouldn't she have suffered some sort of injury?

The wife-beater part is irrelevant.   LEO get called, LEO is now on the scene.

There's a certain level of discretion that this feller should have had with that LEO, who was about as calm and collected as I have ever seen (especially given how many LEO's get, you know, killed on domestic calls).

Dude stepped over the line, acted agressively toward the LEO, dude got to ride the portable lightning.  I'm OK with that.  

However, the Officer should have told the Lady to get the fuck in the house if she didn't want to be tasered too.   She was antagonizing the situation and the LEO should not have let her continue to do so (although the video does cut off, so he did eventually get full control of the situation).

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#10]
This should be S.O.P. on all domestic calls, I think.  Just verify who is beating who and light them up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:15:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Ride the lighting pal...ZZZZZZZZZ
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:22:24 PM EDT
[#12]
We had one that was wacked out last night. Made his way into the grocery store and into the managers office, threw everyone out, then locked the door and proceeded to trash the hell outta the place. I wasn't there, but they guys who were told me he did an absolutely beautiful impression of a mullet on dry land after he lunged at one of the officers.

God, I wish they'd taped it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I love tazer vids
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#14]
perfectly legal.  officer kept a cool head though out the engagement.  Very well done!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#15]
They need to invent the tazer cam.

Probably work well for court cases and provides for training and has bonus entertainment value!

"World's Greatest Tazings" $19.95

I'd buy it!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#16]
What wife beater he was wearing  a sweatshirt As for the wife there might be a reason she gets grief from him. Videotaping him being tasered and talking shit while he's hooked up to the juice has got to make you wonder.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#17]
"don't get up" means "Don't get up or I'm gonna make you wiggle"

He should have stayed down.

wiggle wiggle
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#18]
The best tazer vid I have seen so far was the one when the 2 cops pull this one woman over for expired tags.  That hit her with the tazer 4 times.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#19]
30 minutes till back up arrived. Holy shit lucky for the LEO he had it under control.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:44:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The best tazer vid I have seen so far was the one when the 2 cops pull this one woman over for expired tags.  That hit her with the tazer 4 times.

Oh that so needs to have a link
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

No kidding! That guy was a saint. A saint with the juice!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
What wife beater he was wearing  a sweatshirt As for the wife there might be a reason she gets grief from him. Videotaping him being tasered and talking shit while he's hooked up to the juice has got to make you wonder.

I dunno..   if my wife beat me and got tasered by the cops, I'd be taping it to use in the soon-to-come divorce proceedings.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#23]
That video sucked, you didn't even get to see him tased.

Besides, I thought it was a video of an under shirt getting tasered not some guy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#24]
That cop was really something else. His level head and professionalism is inspiring, to say the least. Now THAT'S a "Peace Officer". He was a polite as he could possibly be the entire time. It's almost as if he really didn't want to taze the guy.

If all police officers followed this man's example, cop bashing would be nearly non-existent.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#25]
tag
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#26]
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I love watching morons getting tazed.

That there is quality entertainment.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:56:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#28]
 Yet another reason why I am not a Cop.  Ya see, when I got there...I'd tase BOTH OF 'EM!!!  EVERY TIME!!!

It would go down like this:

Dispatcher:  blah blah blah....please respond to a code whatever at 123 North Sesame Street...blah blah blah

Me:  Uhhhh, copy that...unit 66 responding

I roll on up to the door.....guy in a wifebeater answers, his fists are pretty banged up....I look inside the house and so's the wife.

Me:  good evening folks, I see you've been having a bit of a disturbance, can you both step outside please, just for a minute......

Somehow, by pure luck they both step outside.

Me: Okay sir, why don't you stand over here...yes, right there, excellent...Alright, ma'am you step over here...good, that's fine

Me: whips out taser and zaps wifebeater, "That's fer beatin' on a woman, jackass...."  After said perp hits the tarmac I proceed to whomp on him with a night stick for a bit.

Me: reloads taser....turns and shoots aghast woman....."THAT'S FOR STAYIN' WITH HIM, YA GODDAMN FOOL!!!!"

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
 Yet another reason why I am not a Cop.  Ya see, when I got there...I'd tase BOTH OF 'EM!!!  EVERY TIME!!!

It would go down like this:

Dispatcher:  blah blah blah....please respond to a code whatever at 123 North Sesame Street...blah blah blah

Me:  Uhhhh, copy that...unit 66 responding

I roll on up to the door.....guy in a wifebeater answers, his fists are pretty banged up....I look inside the house and so's the wife.

Me:  good evening folks, I see you've been having a bit of a disturbance, can you both step outside please, just for a minute......

Somehow, by pure luck they both step outside.

Me: Okay sir, why don't you stand over here...yes, right there, excellent...Alright, ma'am you step over here...good, that's fine

Me: whips out taser and zaps wifebeater, "That's fer beatin' on a woman, jackass...."  After said perp hits the tarmac I proceed to whomp on him with a night stick for a bit.

Me: reloads taser....turns and shoots aghast woman....."THAT'S FOR STAYIN' WITH HIM, YA GODDAMN FOOL!!!!"

Better not try the LEO career path.

Not that your solution isn't almost perfect.  It is.

But you would not find it welcome in the "new and improved, politically correct, diversity embracing" world of current law enforcement.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Better not try the LEO career path.

Not that your solution isn't almost perfect.  It is.

But you would not find it welcome in the "new and improved, politically correct, diversity embracing" world of current law enforcement.

This I have been told...but I am very glad for the reminder!!!  It's one of those things I kinda have to keep at the forefront.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#31]
the police tazed a white tank top
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:26:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
thatvideosite.com/view/715.html

Well, it looks like Forrest's Mama was correct:

"Stupid is as stupid does!"  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Got to love it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:13:05 PM EDT
[#34]
I like the way the wife came out to antagonize
the guy  " Dave You Deserved it " , just to piss him
off so he got zapped again .

Granted the guy was an asshat , but the wife seemed
to be enjoying it just a tad too much
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
This should be S.O.P. on all domestic calls, I think.  Just verify who is beating who and light them up.

Big +1
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
That cop was really something else. His level head and professionalism is inspiring, to say the least. Now THAT'S a "Peace Officer". He was a polite as he could possibly be the entire time. It's almost as if he really didn't want to taze the guy.

If all police officers followed this man's example, cop bashing would be nearly non-existent.  

+1!  That cop is a credit to his profession.  I'm impressed.

Light 'em up!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#37]
That LEO was more than professional.
+1 to him
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:53:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Thumbs up to the LEO
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:20:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Outstanding work. I have a special hatred for guys who like to beat on women. In this case, the perp deserved every electron. Thirty minutes is a long time to wait for back up but this LEO did it in style and was very professional. Good for him and to hell with the perp. Serves him right for not only beating on his woman but for agressive moves towards a LEO. I'm sure that piece of shit was a sobbing little girl when they got him to the jail.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

+1,000,000.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1!  That cop is a credit to his profession.  I'm impressed.

Light 'em up!

+2
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh that so needs to have a link

Here you go.

thatvideosite.com/view/479.html

And here's the one where the drunk driver gets it.

thatvideosite.com/view/551.html
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Hehehe.  Light 'im up, Sparky.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I'll let the deputy know when I see him.

BTW, thats the Yuma County Sheriffs Office, home of the 30 minute ETA for backup.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Dayum!

30 minutes is a LONG time to wait for backup!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top