Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 11:01:18 AM EDT
Looking to score 1 ticket to Vikings / Bengals Sunday via scalper. Going rate?

Save the Bengals jokes. i've heard them all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:05:16 AM EDT
[#1]
CHeck the scalper websites. Then offer a bit less to a scalper outside the stadium. Shouldnt be too bad, it is the Bungles after all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#2]
They're purchased from "ticket brokers" on the "secondary market".

I'm trying to score Michigan/OSU tickets, myself.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I have 15 sets of season tickets for the Superdome.  $5 each.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Why pay to support an institution full of thugs and other assorted scum?  Watch it on TV.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:05:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Depending on the row/section/whatever and how many you want together, it could be as little as face value and as much as $100/seat over. $250/4 is not uncommon. You might do better from a ticket broker. At least you stand a slightly lesser chance of getting knifed when getting your money out of your pocket.

I've been to 6 or 7 NFL games, and have never paid a nickel for the tickets. I won't go unless I can get 'em free, I figure the raping I take on parking and concessions should be enough for Lamar Hunt to scrape by on. I'm sure he's down to his last couple of hundred million buck by now.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:06:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why pay to support an institution full of thugs and other assorted scum?  Watch it on TV.

You're still supporting them watching it on TV ya know.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Are you talking about the ticket scalpers or players?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top