Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 10:00:38 AM EDT
So this customer brings in a new car (35 miles or so) for the undercoat, paint seal, leather protection package to be put on.  Passenger side seat is fully reclined and there is a large cum stain on the new leather..... I ask you!
Some poor minimum-wage detailer is going to have to clean that stuff off.
Sheesh.  Some people.

1911fan
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure it wasn't spilled milk?
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry - I forgot about that.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Lovely.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Coulda been conditioning cream???

Lotion??

Car polish??

Mayo from his Super Sized Mickey D's??

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Coulda been conditioning cream???

Lotion??

Car polish??

Mayo from his Super Sized Mickey D's??

Why not have 1911fan give it a taste and see what he thinks it is
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#6]
So are you saying it's the customer's cum stain, or some person in the dealership emplaced said cum stain on the seat?

If it's a customer-owned cum stain, why would the dealership be responsible for cleaning it?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:54:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If it's a customer-owned cum stain, why would the dealership be responsible for cleaning it?

Many dealers detail cars in for service as a perk for taking it in the ass at $80 per hour for labor.

BBossman
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn, that reminds me that I need to go clean my seat.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:15:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So are you saying it's the customer's cum stain, or some person in the dealership emplaced said cum stain on the seat?

LMAO - I love the wording...are you an attorney?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:20:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So this customer brings in a new car (35 miles or so) for the undercoat, paint seal, leather protection package to be put on.  Passenger side seat is fully reclined and there is a large cum stain on the new leather..... I ask you!
Some poor minimum-wage detailer is going to have to clean that stuff off.
Sheesh.  Some people.

1911fan

It's not his man-spunk...it's dribble from the salesman bending the poor customer over and rogering the hell out of him on said undercoat/paint seal/leather protectition.

Paint seal....

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
......... as a perk for taking it in the ass at $80 per hour for labor.
BBossman

Is that the going rate for a fudge-job?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#12]
What dealership is charging only $80/hour?  Most have been +$90 and even over $100 - of course, I just moved from Kalifornia where everything costs too much.  

And yeah, anyone who bought the whole paint sealant/fabric sealant/undercoat/etc. package did take it in the ass.  I spent almost 30 years in the auto business (as an accountant; hence the CombatAccountant tag) and most dealerships try to stretch out the materials as much as they can. The sealant manufacturer may say to get 20 applications out of a barrel and that just gets these guys started, trying to see if they can stretch it out to 100 cars. Even if the stuff was any good (unlikely) by the time it is applied that thin it is completely useless.

The nice "finance man" is the biggest profit-maker in a dealership.  Or I should say "finance woman" - the best practitioner of the art I know of was a nice young lady with a gorgeous bod - the poor schmuck guys never had a chance - she would flirt with them while pulling the fleece out of their wallets.  The sheeple would walk out of her office in a complete fog after having bought every sealant and insurance deal and getting their signatures on finance contracts with interest rates that would leave you as breathless as you would be after gazing at her attributes.  It was fascinating to watch her work . . . and you might be surprised at how many women buyers were easy laydowns too, so to speak.

It is a fun business to be in but you have to get out once in awhile to keep from losing your mind.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#13]
My roommate in college who got kicked out for night-putting with the Dean's daughter was named Mitch Cumstain.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Why not have 1911fan give it a taste and see what he thinks it is

You try it, tell me if it tastes like mine did last night.

1911fan

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:22:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
What dealership is charging only $80/hour?  Most have been +$90 and even over $100 - of course, I just moved from Kalifornia where everything costs too much.  

And yeah, anyone who bought the whole paint sealant/fabric sealant/undercoat/etc. package did take it in the ass.  I spent almost 30 years in the auto business (as an accountant; hence the CombatAccountant tag) and most dealerships try to stretch out the materials as much as they can. The sealant manufacturer may say to get 20 applications out of a barrel and that just gets these guys started, trying to see if they can stretch it out to 100 cars. Even if the stuff was any good (unlikely) by the time it is applied that thin it is completely useless.

The nice "finance man" is the biggest profit-maker in a dealership.  Or I should say "finance woman" - the best practitioner of the art I know of was a nice young lady with a gorgeous bod - the poor schmuck guys never had a chance - she would flirt with them while pulling the fleece out of their wallets.  The sheeple would walk out of her office in a complete fog after having bought every sealant and insurance deal and getting their signatures on finance contracts with interest rates that would leave you as breathless as you would be after gazing at her attributes.  It was fascinating to watch her work . . . and you might be surprised at how many women buyers were easy laydowns too, so to speak.

It is a fun business to be in but you have to get out once in awhile to keep from losing your mind.

There was a buxom young F&I Mgr. at a dealership I work at back in '96. She was flashing her charms to a customer while describing the various warranties and the guy reaches out and stuffs his had into her blouse and under the bra and starts giving her a super nipple twist. All the while he's screaming out Whore-of-Satan-Demon-slut-type stuff. He was a real nutjob. The UC Mgr. literally picked him up and tossed him out the door.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#17]
You'd think if the seat were reclined that kind of stain would be on the headliner....hock.gif
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#18]
People actually buy all that crap??
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:09:57 PM EDT
[#19]
What kind of car was it?

I didn't know that leather stained that easily. Was it like, dried residue, or was the leather actually discolored?

Sorry to be blunt but I just wanna make sure in case the leather actually stained, I don't wanna buy that kind of car.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#20]
To hell with that!

I'd put the leather protection stuff on right over the stain. Or more accurately, around the stain.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:33:11 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LMAO - I love the wording...are you an attorney?

Only in the shithouse sense.

napalm, esq.
shithouse attorney at law
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:37:58 AM EDT
[#22]
The summer after my college freshman year I worked in a sealy mattress factory.... Yeah... Good thing I didn't usually have to handle the returns

One time we got this REALLY nice white king sized mattress returned. Return reason was "Comfort problems" and in the middle was a nice big yellow stain. Guess they got TOO comfortable let loose, and then couldn't get comfortable again

-Foxxz
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top