Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 4:45:47 AM EDT
Sharon Speech at UN

A group of Israeli Human Rightists (alongside with their Palis couterpart) sued some top IDF officers.

A court in GB is following up the legal issue and ordered to arrest some of them in case they put their feet on British soil, it was the case of Doron Almog.

I guess that, for the same accusation, also half of the US top officers could be charged and therefore arrested.

No mention, by the same humanrightistsassholes, of the war and against humanity crimes committed by the ARAB top leaders...

Onesideness is the main feature of these kind of people, but the SCANDAL is that a country like GB, that invented concentration camps during the British-Boer War were civilian were starved to death, is willing to sue anyone: it is like Saddam is sueing someone because used poisonous gas...

I was thinking, next summer, to go ti visit some nice British countryside, on the contrary, I will NOT put anymore my shoes on British soil until this ridicolous issue will stop.

No polemic with the good British arfcomers posting here, of course...

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:55:44 AM EDT
[#1]
i dunno, it seems like the brits are floundering, trying to figure out who they are going to be in the new millenium and they're making a lot of missteps like this and the gun grabs. but at the same time, the govt has never faltered in their support of us, either now or in the past, so i'm willing to think better of them. plus, most brits i've met are still pretty pro-american. can't say that for the krauts or the frogs.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:36:21 AM EDT
[#2]
About the "Great Gun Grab" don't worry my friend: soon in Europe will look like Great Britain.

With the exception of the Germany: recently the German BWK (Bundes Waffen Kriminalamt) of the Ministry of Interior released a order that allowed Germa Citizens to buy and own "military looking weapons", like AR15, G41, Garands and so on.

Worring uh?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top