Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2005 7:06:17 PM EDT
edited by author    Thanks for the suggestions......
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Since Jeff is the plaintiff, he may want you as a character witness.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#2]
If it really bugs you lawyer up and file a motion to quash.  The attorneys' will have to then explain it to the judge.  You can also offer to withdraw your motion to quash if they agree to hold it somewhere else.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]
State Attorney General

myit
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Take 4 days of vacation.  Dont' shower.  Don't shave.

Eat cloves of baked garlic with every meal.  

Don't change your clothing.

Don't brush.  

Insist on shaking hands with everyone.

Breath heavily.

You'll be out of there in 5 mins.

Insist they finish everything while you are there.  Do not allow them to reschedule.

Finish with 2 more days of vacation so garlic leaves your pores.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Don't brush.  

Breath heavily.

Insist they finish everything while you are there.  Do not allow them to reschedule.

Also put a couple of drops of tinks #9 doe in rut on the bottom of each shoe/boot.  That stuff works great....Eat a lot of green veggies or beans the night before and don't take any beano.  Follow up with a couple of breakfast burritos from mickey d's.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#6]
You don't have to know what you will be questioned about.   You'd better show up.  Maybe the testimony "I have never been pulled over by Officer * in Town A," is what they want from you?  Who knows?

For a deposition, wear what you want, but when/if you go to court, dress nicely.  You may not need a suit and tie, but I advise nice slacks and shirt at least.  Otherwise the judge my find the slogan on your shirt disrespectful, and you don't want to piss off the judge no matter what you are there for.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You don't have to know what you will be questioned about.   You'd better show up.  Maybe the testimony "I have never been pulled over by Officer * in Town A," is what they want from you?  Who knows?

For a deposition, wear what you want, but when/if you go to court, dress nicely.  You may not need a suit and tie, but I advise nice slacks and shirt at least.  Otherwise the judge my find the slogan on your shirt disrespectful, and you don't want to piss off the judge no matter what you are there for.

Some depositions are videotaped and however you look that day will be shown to the court.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't brush.  

Breath heavily.

Also put a couple of drops of tinks #9 doe in rut on the bottom of each shoe/boot.  That stuff works great....Eat a lot of green veggies or beans the night before and don't take any beano.  Follow up with a couple of breakfast burritos from mickey d's.....

Then...
Put a ziplock bag of peanut butter in the small of you back(inside your pants). Then dip your hand in the bag like your scratching your ass then procede to lick the peanut butter(shit) off your hands.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Any chance of a written deposition, notarized and sent in?

I don't blame you at all for not wanting to head in. I hate being without my firearms. I pack everywhere I'm not subject to search or detectors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top