Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2005 5:36:23 PM EDT
After the Speech the went to the Houston Astrodome to interview Folks that have been displaced and who watched the Presidents speech.  The questions were trying to lead these people into a dialog to Trash the President.  Just the opposit occured.  The main criticism was against local and state government for not doing enough.  Almost all were confident in the President's sincerety and believed they would return to NO  a someday.
Fu@ktard Media Clowns  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for them.  Bad for ABC.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
After the Speech the went to the Houston Astrodome to interview Folks that have been displaced and who watched the Presidents speech.  The questions were trying to lead these people into a dialog to Trash the President.  Just the opposit occured.  The main criticism was against local and state government for not doing enough.  Almost all were confident in the President's sincerety and believed they would return to NO  a someday.
Fu@ktard Media Clowns  

I saw that and you are right on the mark. Pissed me off too.

All of those people were like "We believe and trust the Pres." "We feel like the local gov failed us." So on and so forth and the fucker just kept on.

One ole gal even said, "I could have left but I did not believe it would be that bad."

I was impressed and gladdened to hear that demographic saying those things!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top