Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 2:39:18 PM EDT
Was just wondering if any of the aid money is going to anyone we know? Are you stocking up on MRE's?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:47:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope he did if he needs one.
I do not know the trader but from what I gather:

He is from Ca
He was offered a job in NOLA around 6 months or so
He works for some kind of financial services Co.
They seem to be helping their employees more than most
Most businesses of that variety will not rebuild in NOLA--not at least for a long time
and Finally LT is lucky enough to be able to return to Ca

I wish him the best
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Finally LT is lucky enough to be able to return to Ca

There is a red Cross assistance center in Riverside Ca for displaced NOLA fugees. The money is getting spent anyway, might as well go to the good guys.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Considering his residence was damaged to the point that it's uninhabitable... he didn't "score" anything

I'm just glad he had the GOOD SENSE to hang out in DFW with us for his birthday!  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Considering his residence...

I was under the impression he was living in a rented apartment and bugged out prior to the storm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top