Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 10:07:45 AM EDT
I know I don't have it bad at all, but I'm still a little mad.  My wifes car has a broken windshield, after a stupid green pinecone smashed into it.  Luckily it only cracked in a million places, but didn't go through.  I'm just glad the power came back on a few minutes ago.  Hurricanes blow! (pun intended)

There's a lot for me to be thankful for of course, like me and my wife are safe, the house is still standing (not mine anyways but at least it didn't ruin my furniture), and that pinecone didn't hit my pickup...

I hope everyone else out there is okay...

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:08:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Why weren't Federal troops deployed to prevent this damage?

Bush's fault!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:10:45 AM EDT
[#2]
That's one hell of a pinecone
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#3]
$210 doesn't sound bad for a windshield.  Most places around me wanted to charge between 300-450 to fix my truck windshield.  We got a freelance guy to do it for $195 and never looked back.  MJD
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got the windshield fixed, gotta go get some new wiper blades now.  Theres a lot of tree limbs laying all over the town.  I was watching the news and there was a higway that was completely covered with sand.  You couldn't even teel it was a highway for a few miles.  Crazy...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top