Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2005 6:08:09 AM EDT

(Rant On)

My wifes car was broken into last night and they took about $20.00 in change and Her Xm radio.

WHY! You can't use the XM Radio, The money on the other hand..........

(Thief) Ooooooo look, Shiny box, Must take, Pretty box.  (Thief)

I guess if they were smart enough to know they couldn't use it they wouldn't be stealing.

Ok, I know I don't have to explain this to most of the world but, An XM radio is USER specific.

The second its reported stolen it becomes a shiny box of plastic, silicon. and wire.

I am a believer in Charma, and I truly believe someone that stupid will be getting ass raped by "Bubba" very soon.

The fact that I was only 30 feet from the car with a loaded pistol within easy reach kind of makes me sad... I missed my chance to "Draw down". Damn!

Thanks for reading.....   Jake

(Rant Off)
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:09:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that why this damn thing won't work.  

j/k  Bummer to hear.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:10:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:10:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure they'll find someone to sell it to.  Sad state now-a-days.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:14:16 AM EDT
[#4]
What kind of @#!*&^% steals an XM Radio ?  

(credit LoginName for the artistic brilliance from the Thread of the Year )
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:15:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Its just like the idiots that steal cell phones. There are alot of stupid people in the world..
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:18:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I knew I would see a pic of that looter
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:19:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I've had my car broken into for a half pack of cigarettes and loose change. Fucking dirt bags didn't even take the radio. At least if they did that it would have exceeded the deductable
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:25:57 AM EDT
[#8]
The only burglary I have ever experienced is when thieves broke into my truck in a crowded upscale mall parking lot and drove away in it.  I had a handgun, spare mags, a Surefire, and a BOB in the truck.  The truck was recovered 6 hours later completely stripped (only thing left was the frame, tires, cab and bed... they took the whole front cap and everything out of the interior even the doors).

So quit your bitchin', you got off easy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:26:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I had my car broken into and they took the radio.

Which was an Eclipse CD player with loss of power lockout AND that has a flashing red light on the radio to let you know this.

They stole a CD player they couldnt use. Dumbfucks.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:28:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I had my car broken into and they took the radio.

Which was an Eclipse CD player with loss of power lockout AND that has a flashing red light on the radio to let you know this.

They stole a CD player they couldnt use. Dumbfucks.

The best is when they steal just the face of a CD player... you would think they would know by now that you are getting NOTHING when you do that.  Oh well, thieves aren't exactly known to be the most intelligent folks around.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:36:59 AM EDT
[#11]
I had the same thing happen to me last year.  It was a couple of stupid kids.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:41:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

. . . Charma . . .

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The only burglary I have ever experienced is when thieves broke into my truck in a crowded upscale mall parking lot and drove away in it.  I had a handgun, spare mags, a Surefire, and a BOB in the truck.  The truck was recovered 6 hours later completely stripped (only thing left was the frame, tires, cab and bed... they took the whole front cap and everything out of the interior even the doors).

So quit your bitchin', you got off easy.

What ! My fragile sense of security has been ruined. Next SOB that steals from me and gets caugh will pay dearly.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top