Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 2:11:47 AM EDT
2005 Xterra!  

Super Black, Off-Road, 6 speed manual, side curtain airbags, Rockford Fosgate audio system.

*EXACTLY* what I wanted (and a few other goodies as well).

It was so new... (So, how new was it?).   Well, let me tell you... we had to take the plastic off the seats and peel the body panel wrappers to take it for a test drive.

I've got to call later today to schedule a time for them to install a Sirius radio receiver.

Last stick I drove was in 1998 so it took a bit to get back in the groove but it *is* just like riding a bike.

And having a subwoofer under the drivers seat is an *interesting* experience as well.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:14:33 AM EDT
[#1]
New trucks are GOOD!!  I remember getting my first ever brand new one in 2004.  What a day.

Wow!  It has been a while and nobody has even replied with a "good for you".  Hope you enjoy it!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!

My new baby (500 miles already!):

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top