Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 1:33:29 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4776296

These idiots WANT more people to be dead just so they can prove their point.  Absolutely appalling.  I'm really tired, it's 4:30... if you guys feel like trolling that thread let me know how it goes.

- Jenny
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:16:10 AM EDT
[#1]
not surprised 'tall
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:19:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Those people must lead really depressing lives.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:42:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I was just over there,

i need to go take another shower with steel brush to get the filth off
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:58:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:28:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I read through their rhetoric briefly, someone has a cindy sheenan avatar that changes from her face to "go cindy".  I'm also going to go sterilize and disinfect myself.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:44:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Have these idiots thought of the possiblity that a large number of the decomposing bodies could have come from the above-ground tombs that are all over the city?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:53:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Have these idiots thought of the possiblity that a large number of the decomposing bodies could have come from the above-ground tombs that are all over the city?

no need to go any further than what's in red. Those idiots don't think, they feel emotion
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:29:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Liberals really see the hurricane as "their" 9/11.  What do they mean by that?  That it's a disaster they can exploit politically with the success George Bush had after 9/11. Now, I dont think Bush "exploited" 9/11 to push his agenda, or that 9/11 allowed him to put the whammy on the country or somehow hypnotized the Left and the press to get them to to his bidding.  But this is the Left's rationalization for their political failure to stop and defeat George Bush, who they already hated with all their hearts after his narrow win in 2000 (that was seen as a stolen illegitimate election and was why DU was founded in the first place).  After 4.5 years of Bush, they've collectively lost their minds and are so consumed by hate they refuse to make the "mistake" they made after 9/11 of uniting behind Bush after a national disaster.  

But also, some of them have made the calculus that if the death toll from the hurricane is greater than the death toll from the terrorist attacks on 9/11, then they can say "look, why are we wasting our time and resources fighting a war on terrorism?  Hurricanes and lack of social welfare programs are far deadlier!"  I know how idiotic that is, but they think it's a great point.  But it also predicates that there must be a high death toll for the hurricane; at least 3000 dead.  500 dead is not good news for the rabid, extreme partisans at DU and www.dailykos.com
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:35:35 AM EDT
[#9]
They do the same thing with the casualties in Iraq.  They sit there and hope for more until finally America has had enough and pulls out.    Now, they are literally hoping that they can blame thousands of deaths on Bush.  

It must suck to have a political platform based on bad news for the United States
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:36:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Gave up on that site, but they are once again right, there's 1 zillion people still missing
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:48:10 AM EDT
[#11]
what was that quote again?

"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#12]

they've been pointing fingers at the republicans, and especially the Prez., for a few weeks now; how this disaster is all their fault and all...

well, if it turns out that not that many people died after all, then it's not so much of a disaster, and the republicans aren't as bad as they've been saying.

so now they need a conspiracy to reinforce their position.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I wish there was some way to show these people just how FU^#ing stupid they come across with their post.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#14]

"their" 9/11

Last time I checked, I think Conservitaves AND liberals were killed. There is no "someones 9/11", there was only one, and it was America's.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#16]
One seriously has to wonder, with the complete lack of intelligence these clowns exhibit, how many would participate if one of their prophets (Moore, Sheenan, Gore, whoever) finally flipped and tried to pull a Jim Jones act.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:15:45 AM EDT
[#17]
DU. A gathering of unfortunate indiviuals who have been driven into full-blown neurosis by their hatred of President George Bush.

It is quite intertaining, however.

Regards,
Mild Bill
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:31:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

They don't embalm or do other post death stuff that would make it obvious it was a long-deceased body?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top