Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 10:25:06 PM EDT
Truck came today . 13000 watts 20 HP  TRIFUEL Model
works with gas , propane or natural gas. Its pretty nice.
Click on pic to enlarge

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!  I have a 5k generator that I picked up several years ago for use during hurricanes.  Since then the only time I really had to use it was after a ice storm.  And I'm down here in North Carolina, go figure!

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#2]
The only bummer with getting a new generator, is that it makes you want a catastrophe to hit just so you can use that new bad boy.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in New England and I figure it's about time to get one. Going to put a transfer switch in so I can plug it in from the garage to run the whole house.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The only bummer with getting a new generator, is that it makes you want a catastrophe to hit just so you can use that new bad boy.

I was just thinking that today
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:02:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Please visit the ARFCOM Survival forum. We have many threads regarding generators, how on to muffle the sound of the generator to prevent drawing undue attention to preventing theft of same.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Please visit the ARFCOM Survival forum. We have many threads regarding generators, how on to muffle the sound of the generator to prevent drawing undue attention to preventing theft of same.

I ment to post it in that but I guess I hit general
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#7]
What does something like that cost? If you don't mind.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:38:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What does something like that cost? If you don't mind.

No I don't mind the generator was $3099 and the transfer switch prewired was $399 and $125 for shipping
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top