Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 9:19:36 PM EDT
I've sometimes whiled away the off hours wondering what it would be like to have "mind-control" type powers, how I would use them, etc.

Would I "wish" dead my enemies? How about OBL, or the founder of Death Row records, or some horrendously evil Bond Villain (Like George Soros)?

Who, if any, would you "wish" dead?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#1]
ummm, you?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:21:24 PM EDT
[#2]
how about..................IBTL
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:22:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
how about..................IBTL

+1
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#4]

4.) Posting comments in support of doing harm to a state or federal official
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]
It'd be murder, same as shooting somebody.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yeah, causative. Only you'd know it.

Come on, OBL? Tell me you wouldn't put him down like a mad dog right in front of a Sunday School, if you saw him!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
ummm, you?

Gosh, you're klever.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:45:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So you wouldn't shoot Bin Laden?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, causative. Only you'd know it.

Come on, OBL? Tell me you wouldn't put him down like a mad dog right in front of a Sunday School, if you saw him!

OBL would not be murder... we are at war.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:46:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Def OBL, but I'm not gonna name any politicians, there's gotta be somekinda rule against that, lol...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Nobody. I'm not willing to pay for that kind of karma. Let the fates have their say.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:56:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Nobody. I'm not willing to pay for that kind of karma. Let the fates have their say.

You think killing OBL would be bad Karma...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#13]
i don't know, too many POS people on this earth to pick one to die.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#14]
I would wait until OBL, Teddy, Jessie, and Al all got together to sing Kubyaa under the direction of MM.  Then I'd get them all for the price of one.

Not really.
Vulcan94
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:59:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That massive reward would make up for a WHOLE LOT of Karma.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:00:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Well...

Lets suppose there was this math professor ...  Lets say I can mathematically prove he is satan...  

If you go to mines...  He is the guy who uses Cows, Monkeys, Bananas, Apples...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#17]
If I had to power to will people dead, approximately 50% of the population of the world would die.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:00:39 PM EDT
[#18]
IBTL

cause this one will for sure
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:01:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I've sometimes whiled away the off hours wondering what it would be like to have "mind-control" type powers, how I would use them, etc.

Would I "wish" dead my enemies? How about OBL, or the founder of Death Row records, or some horrendously evil Bond Villain (Like George Soros)?

Who, if any, would you "wish" dead?

Put on your tin foil hat, you probably just made it onto someone's list.

PS, talking about your fantasies of killing someone on a firearms forum... hmmm... Something isn't really working here
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:02:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Maybe not dead but a whole lot of people would start having real bad days.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:03:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Not all shootings are murder.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
If I had to power to will people dead, approximately 50% of the population of the world would die.  

I'm not talking about wholesale slaughter of everybody who cuts you off in traffic.

I'm talking about "willing" one heart attack or anneurism on someone who so gravely endangers the US or the world that, if you had a chance to take him out, you HAVE to do it...

For the CHILDREN.

Anyway, I guess the record company guy's out. He may be a shitheel, but I wouldn't wish death on him.

Maybe a particularly persistent case of Jock Itch.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Yeah, all I'd have to do is drive to Wal-Mart and there'd be bodies everywhere on the way and throughout the store.

NO driving Mother F***** [dead]

Speed the hell up! [dead]

Don't take up the whole F****** isle, moron! [dead]

Etc.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not talking about wholesale slaughter of everybody who cuts you off in traffic.

I'm talking about "willing" one heart attack or anneurism on someone who so gravely endangers the US or the world that, if you had a chance to take him out, you HAVE to do it...

For the CHILDREN.

Anyway, I guess the record company guy's out. He may be a shitheel, but I wouldn't wish death on him.

Maybe a particularly persistent case of Jock Itch.

Oh... maybe I need to edit mine...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:12:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:25:05 PM EDT
[#26]
I would not kill anyone.  With my luck whomever I'd kill would be replaced by someone worse.  

There are a few that I wish would die or something though.....maybe OD on crack and become vegetables.....and a few that I wish leprosy upon. {Bill Clinton} Uh maa'm, could you uh, hand me back my peter, I think it became detached in there{/Bill Clinton}
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:28:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That massive reward would make up for a WHOLE LOT of Karma.

[Hajji]Osama will die, God willing[/Hajji]

But seriously. If it was my place to kill OBL, then that is our collective fate.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#28]
OBL, but I'd want it known it was my doing. That way I get the $25M reward.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Killing someone is excersizing the ultimate power. Choosing not to kill someone is having control over the ultimate power.

It is more powerful to control the ultimate power than to just excercise the ultimate power.

Horseshit!! Everyone knows that Ninja's are the Ultimate Power and are especially deadly when they "Flip-the-fuck-Out".
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:38:07 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Killing someone is excersizing the ultimate power. Choosing not to kill someone is having control over the ultimate power.

It is more powerful to control the ultimate power than to just excercise the ultimate power.

Even ultimate power needs excercise.
matthew
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:47:11 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Even ultimate power needs excercise.
matthew

[flexing] !!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:15:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

What good is it to control the ultimate power if you can't use the ultimate power once in awhile.    Party Pooper!

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:47:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Wishing someone dead is moot. Now, wishing someone to live forever with 3rd degree burns and cancer would be more fitting for a POS.

AB
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:49:49 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
i don't know, too many POS people on this earth to pick one to die.

Yep!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:51:55 AM EDT
[#35]
All men.

Then women would worship me.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:53:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, all I'd have to do is drive to Wal-Mart and there'd be bodies everywhere on the way and throughout the store.

NO driving Mother F***** [dead]

Speed the hell up! [dead]

Don't take up the whole F****** isle, moron! [dead]

Etc.

Damn, the line is long at this theater...

Woops, not any more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top