Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 12:56:50 PM EDT
Spin-Spin-Lie-Lie-Spin-Spin-Lie-Lie

Senators Mary Landrieu (D) and David Vitter (R) of Louisiana appeared on FOX News Sunday to discuss the situation down south. Mary Landrieu, as usual dodged questions and committed blatant hypocrisy - thank God for tapes of Senator floor speeches. Landrieu says “we should not point fingers”, yet she blasts the Bush administration and the federal government. When questioned about the buses that are now under water [but could have been used to transport people out of town], Landrieu spins and ultimately refuses to answer the question.

Senator Mary Landrieu (D- LA) Spins on FOX News Sunday (VIDEO)
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
It gets hard to tell which one was groomed from childhood to be a politician.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
She looks like a liar.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:09:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
She looks like a liar.

I would hit it 2 times!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:16:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"This administration won't support mass transit"
"What about the hundreds of buses that weren't flooded on Saturday or Sunday?"
"I won't level criticism at the state or local government."

Now you know she said she would do no finger pointing at anybody...

She said this over and over... between the parts here she was finger pointing at the Feds and the Persident.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#8]
This was truly comical...and a sad commentary on the Democratic Party in general.  I know that this sort of behavior isn't confined to Dems, but they certainly have refined it down to an art.  

When any one of them are asked about the buses, they just say "they were underwater" 20 time really loudly, while they pretend not to hear the interviewer ask why the buses weren't used BEFORE the levees broke.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She looks like a liar.

www.evote.com/evotepix/events/demconvention2000/senator_mary_landrieu_speaks_from_the_floor.jpg

I would hit it 2 times!

With a rusty spoon?

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#10]
"If yhou're going to take our oil, for God's sake, give us the jobs."

Well, you stupid bitch, if you and the rest of your scumbag tree-hugging party would LET us, we WOULD!

God, I'm really beginning to HATE democrats.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#11]
She's got a purty mouth.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I loved her comment about not using the buses was because they were under water.  When Wallace pointed out that they were not under water BEFORE the storm she did not have much to say.  The Dems are clueless dumbshits.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
She looks like a liar.

Looks have nothing to do with it.

Two X chromosomes do.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
beginning to HATE democrats.

Beginning??????
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Who the hell voted for her?  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Don't let that picture fool you, she's an ugly bitch.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#18]
I watched her dodge and spin, avoiding the questions, changing the subject, she really looked like a blithering idiot!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I love the way she was squirming in her seat when Chris Wallace called her out on the carpet ... What a lying politician... But then I repeat myself.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I loved her comment about not using the buses was because they were under water.  When Wallace pointed out that they were not under water BEFORE the storm she did not have much to say.  The Dems are clueless dumbshits.

They also claim they had no drivers for the buses.  
???? ANYONE can drive that type of bus.  
Remember a 20yo was a driver of one of the renegade buses that first arrived in Houston.
Guess they "forgot" that also.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#21]
It was fun to hear my Governor, Jeb Bush, say that FL can do better in our response to hurricanes, but we would not relinquish control to the Feds. (I read here the unspoken --like Blanco did in LA)

Was that a shot over Landrieu and Blanco's bow?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Marxist Wind-Bag....
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They also claim they had no drivers for the buses.  
???? ANYONE can drive that type of bus.  
Remember a 20yo was a driver of one of the renegade buses that first arrived in Houston.
Guess they "forgot" that also.

I haven't read their entire evacuation plan, but they planned to get people out on buses, didn't they plan for bus drivers? Granted they ignored the plan, but complaining about drivers is scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I haven't read their entire evacuation plan, but they planned to get people out on buses, didn't they plan for bus drivers? Granted they ignored the plan, but complaining about drivers is scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses

Especialy when they had 2+ days to do it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Especialy when they had 2+ days to do it.

Hey man you know the mayor cannot get city employees to work even on sunny days… the school kids obviously drive themselves every day.

Mary Landrieu IMO let slip her real feelings about the employees (people) of NO that work for the city and drive those buses and if a Republican had said anything even close she would now be calling for their head.

And even if they could not get city employees to work for 3 days preceding the storm the Governor had thousands of State employees and National Guard that could have done the job.

And even after the storm the Governor had hundreds of buses from all over the state that were not under water and she mobilized nothing for 3 days.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#26]
They had drivers. The bus supervisor said Mayor Nagen wouldnt let him use them.  A caller on Rileys Radio show said he had taken the bus supervisor in and he was plenty pissed about it. All of this crap is going to come out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:29:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
They had drivers. The bus supervisor said Mayor Nagen wouldnt let him use them.  A caller on Rileys Radio show said he had taken the bus supervisor in and he was plenty pissed about it. All of this crap is going to come out.

But the media beating the "It's The Presidents fault" drum is never going to let the real story out so that the people they have fooled now will ever hear the truth.

Of course we now have the right question for the Bush blamers "What about the buses?"
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:07:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She looks like a liar.

www.evote.com/evotepix/events/demconvention2000/senator_mary_landrieu_speaks_from_the_floor.jpg

Looks have nothing to do with it.

Two X chromosomes do.

Pelosi?
Feinstein?
Helen Thomas?

Would you hit it?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:10:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:13:17 AM EDT
[#30]

It's amazing how this pic makes her look attractive. If this pic was all I had to go on, I'd say she was downright pretty.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:33:20 AM EDT
[#31]
That newsclip video really makes her look like an incompetent, hateful, hypocrit.

Even in that vid, however, she still looked somewhat attractive.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:47:12 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
beginning to HATE democrats.

Beginning??????

Since they're fellow Americans, I've tried to follow my Christian beliefs.

Unfortunately, since they are obviously NOT real Americans, that restriction is lifted, and all that's left is my faith.

My faith, also unfortunately, isn't that strong, hence "beginning".

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Reuters_Photo/2005/01/06/1105022816_2698.jpg

And just how would that picture fool me?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:49:28 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Helen Thomas is hot!

Dude, seek help. Quickly.

That cannot even be a joke.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:59:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Aaaaaah. Bump.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:02:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But the media beating the "It's The Presidents fault" drum is never going to let the real story out so that the people they have fooled now will ever hear the truth.

Of course we now have the right question for the Bush blamers "What about the buses?"

Oh, I have been beating them with that for over two weeks now and you should see the shades of purple they turn as they go into their little spin.  You think their heads are going to explode, but never ONE admission that the mayor and the governor fucked up royally.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Reuters_Photo/2005/01/06/1105022816_2698.jpg

And just how would that picture fool me?

Not the picture I posted, the one above looks deceptive.  She looks like a normal attractive woman, but in my pic you can see how ugly she is.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:45:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:50:52 AM EDT
[#40]
tag
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:54:45 AM EDT
[#41]
I heard that Mary Landrieu is like 50 years old. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was her who said it on one of the news programs. She doesn't look too bad for a 50 year old. Therefore based on looks alone, she probably was hitable at some point in her life. But now that she's 50 plus the fact she's a major demtard, that takes away whatever hitable qualities she might have one had.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#42]
after seeing this makes me want to puke. These fucking Libs just dont get the truth

I have no pitty for her as she digs her own grave. At least the Rep. Senator was able to answer the question with a simple yes and no. The lib cunt just didn't know when to STFU. He let her get pwn3d
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top