Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 9:39:34 AM EDT
Here in Maine we have voted down a "gay rights bill" twice in the last few years. But that does not deter the powers that be. Gov. John Baldacci has drafted a new "antidiscrimination bill" that will be voted on this Nov. 9th. I was looking for the full text of the bill as i enjoy reading the way they are worded. To my shagrin i could not find the bill anywhere on the net even though it is to be voted on in the near future. Last night i got back to searching and ended up finding the bill in full text on
www.equalitymaine.org this is a gay/ lesbian /transgender site. Now my question is how does this not appear on any state government wesite but on a website of a orginazation like equality maine.

I called the govenors office and they told me it would be posted " at some point"
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Gays don't have kids. So they don't produce new: citizens, voters, customers, taxpayers, etc... So why should the private sector and the government bother to extend them any offers, rights, or priviledges? They are the end of line, simply wasting resources until they die off alone, from AIDS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top