Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 7:53:56 AM EDT
I'm having such a hard time deciding whether I want to get an M48 Yugoslavian Mauser or a Springfield 1903 from the CMP. I've got the itch for old guns. And I wish I was old enough for a C&R license, but one will have to wait.

I'm just going to use it for a shooter at the range. My thing is, un-issued m48s can be had for a lot cheaper, whereas I have never seen or heard of an inissued 1903. Crikey... and if the arfcom tradition was possible, I'd buy both.

Any input?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Yugo M48s are kinda of rough by Mauser standards if you are collecting by all means get one, if you want a nice Mauser skip the M48 and spend a little extra.

The 1903 is heads above a M48.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top