User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 7:01:16 AM EDT
I need a good laugh and wanted to see where the guy was at with the clique mob
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:15:00 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.thescambaiter.com/
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:15:34 AM EDT
[#3]
The clique mob and governor are watching you!

they know you have a door in your house and your father is a male man and your mother is not!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:33:22 AM EDT
[#4]
OMG this is hilarious!

"I think we know what you look like white and are a male man."
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:46:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys!!  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:50:04 AM EDT
[#6]
You can order your very own Anus laptop right ---> here
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:07:11 AM EDT
[#7]
"If you fork me my men will be ther after tha." Nigerian scammer

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I was reading another scam post on TSB where this one scambaiting chick calls this Nigerian dude....shit she sounds crazy just like my ex girlfriends.  Halfway across the world she's bitching him out and you can just hear him thinking "SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY"

www.randomgrab.com/419/jonathan/jonathan2.mp3

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I read most of it and then lost the link.   tag for home.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:20:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Is this for real? Is this guy really scamming people on the other side of the world out of their money?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:42:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Is this for real? Is this guy really scamming people on the other side of the world out of their money?

Go read the most popular threads.  

He is the victom of an attempted scam from people in Nigeria.

He turns the tables, and royally scams them.

I laughed out loud several times.  Well worth reading.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

These people he's "scamming" are the scammers. He is just giving them some of their own medicine. He convinces them to foot the shipping bill so he can ship them a box of crap all the way to Lagos. In one later bait, he makes some scammers think that he is sending an entire case of 20 ANUS computers, but instead sends them a worthless washing machine covered with photochop insults. It cost them well over $5000 in shipping costs for that junk. But what is even better is that they are so stupid that they didnt learn from their mistake and order not once more but twice from him! He then sends them, on their dime, a dryer, and later a stove, all the while they are thinking they are getting "ANUS" computers. He also convinces the same guy even after he as been burned several times to order some new "ANUS cellphones" which are acutally just cinderblocks with a picture of a cellphone taped on . All in all, I think he made those scammers pay well over $20,000 in shipping costs for worthless junk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top