Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 8:18:57 PM EDT
In the last 24 hours I have come real close to getting sprayed 6 times by 6 different skunks in 6 different locations. I keep running up on them while I'm running. Must be a good year for skunks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#1]
22 revolver with cb caps.
You wont run up on them twice.
Probably some misguided home owner has been feeding them, and you have encountered the next generation.  It got bad here last summer, now its not so bad.

Lebrew
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
We have a lot of skunks this year at my place.  One was in the basement window well, another was teasing my dogs last weekend, another wandered on my back patio a couple weeks ago, and my wife saw another one while irrigating the pasture a week ago.  I noticed two dead skunks near my house that had been hit by cars this week.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#3]
What happens if you do get sprayed?  Does that shit stay on you as long as they say?  How would you go to work?  

We have a skunk problem too - I can smell the bastard outside right now, and all our windows are closed.  He must hang out in our front yard or something.

Anyone here at Ar15.com ever get nailed by a skunk?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#4]
They live all throughout the woods near my house.  One night I heard something outside, and went out to investigate - only to smell that burnt-rubber skunk smell VERY strongly. In the darkness, I noticed a bag full of grass seeds with a hole gnawed in the side, and heard this combination low growl and "chi chi chi chi" sound.  I knew it was a skunk, and backed the f*ck away and went back into my house. Ain't no way I'm tangling with a skunk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top