Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2005 7:04:50 PM EDT
Great episode, but that may have been the most depressing show ever in the history of television.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#1]
oh my god yes. very depressing, actually just made that comment to my gf. cant wait for next season though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#2]
True, I wonder why I am drawn to it sometimes.    
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Great episode, but that may have been the most depressing show ever in the history of television.

+1 yeah, and I can't wait till next season....great show.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:10:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

+1

The ending was fantastic, though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:11:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Extremely depressing episode....goddamn....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 yeah, and I can't wait till next season....great show.

Next season is only 8 months away!

At least Nip/Tuck starts up a week from today in the same time slot. Once that season is over it's only a few weeks and then The Shield will be going. Then the cycle repeats.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:13:11 PM EDT
[#7]
... Not much into TV, but I love that show. Kinda drawn to The Badge and Nip / Tuck as well. FOX is OK by me
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#8]
*spoiler*
The hooker thing actually really suprised me.  I thought I saw it coming in the begining, but she had me convinced in the end.  I thought she was going to die or get hurt on the way back from her "parents"
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
... Not much into TV, but I love that show. Kinda drawn to The Badge and Nip / Tuck as well. FOX is OK by me

The Badge?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
*spoiler*
The hooker thing actually really suprised me.  I thought I saw it coming in the begining, but she had me convinced in the end.  I thought she was going to die or get hurt on the way back from her "parents"

I was truly hoping the she was going to be genuine for Lou. As soon as she said she was going to NJ I know Lou had been owned.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
*spoiler*

When I first saw the guys talking about her I thought they were gathering because she offed herself.  Dunno why that was the first thing that came to my mind.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
*spoiler*

For the first time ever, I can actually say that I saw that coming, I called this weeks ago, and I usually never see that stuff coming.

Maybe I'm just more jaded.

I do have to agree though, that was easily the most depressing hour of television EVER.

ETA:

I could see the argument for six feet under but come on, the whole show was about death.  You should have been prepared for that one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#14]
The power of the writing on this show is amazing...it really can make you just go "holy shit" with the emotional depths it gets into.

On a much happier note, did anyone notice Rhona Mitra looking mighty sultry in the previews of Nip and Tuck?  It looks like they're hinting at a 3 way  Last year they had Famke Jansen in a recurring role, among many other chickie snacks.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:10:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Rescue Me is a great show.

To bad I only caught the last 15 minutes of tonights show.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Badge?

... Good catch, I said I didn't watch TV much - it's The Shield
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:29:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Badge?

... Good catch, I said I didn't watch TV much - it's The Shield

I thought you were talking about Leary's old show, "The Job"
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:45:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
*spoiler*

I was truly hoping the she was going to be genuine for Lou. As soon as she said she was going to NJ I know Lou had been owned.....

Me too!  I was SHOCKED at that point.  Damn, and she was uber-hot too.  I really like the eye candy on that show.

How about the little girl talking about God/Heaven not existing?    That was freakin' spooky  

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:11:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Great episode, although I'm surprised they capped the guy at the end.
I can't wait till next season, at least we have The Shield to tide us over.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:37:02 AM EDT
[#20]
8 months until next season isn't bad.  At least it's not 1-1/2 to 2 years like the Sopranos!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:12:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bah.  Series Finale of "Six Feet Under."  

*mutter*

Watching Slick Willie's Election and Re-Election top them very easily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top