Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 3:55:45 PM EDT
a Spanish and English glossary? I don't get why in the hell they would need a Spanish glossary in a book that is only published in English. My daughter asked why and I told it was from all the mexicans illegally invading our country. She kinda looked at me, said ok, and walked away. Can't wait till that gets back to the teacher.

Edit for spelling. damn mini-laptop keyboards.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
a Spanish and English glossary? I don't get why in the hell they would need a Spanish glossary in a book that is only published in English. My daughter asked why and I told it was from all the mexicans illegally invading our country. She kinda looked at me, said ok, and walked away. Can't wait tillthat ets back to he teacher.

Sad, huh?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
a Spanish and English glossary? I don't get why in the hell they would need a Spanish glossary in a book that is only published in English. My daughter asked why and I told it was from all the mexicans illegally invading our country. She kinda looked at me, said ok, and walked away. Can't wait tillthat ets back to he teacher.

What kind of text book is it? If it is for her Spanish class, I wouldn't worry about it. However, if it is for history, then there is a problem.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it for her Spanish class by any chance?

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#4]
It is 6th grade geography.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Well how else are they going to know what a mesa is?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Saw a banner outside an H&R Block office today.  Totally in spansh.  

Guess that's the plan.  "Hey, we don't give a flying rat-fuck if you're here legally or not as long as we can get taxes from you."

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well how else are they going to know what a mesa is?

Or Aztlan.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#8]
We're losing.  That's why.   Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top