Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 1:55:28 PM EDT
I am serious- everyone of them has asked incredibly stupid questions.  What a bunch of grandstanding.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#1]
<-- Waiting for Feinswine to ask him about 2A.  Popcorn would be good.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Feinstein wont address 2a. she's not that stupid. she simply pretends it doesn't exist as does the majority of the politicians.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
<-- Waiting for Feinswine to ask him about 2A.  Popcorn would be good.

Me too.  Has Roberts attacked any of them back?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:10:20 PM EDT
[#4]
When is Fineswine due up???????????????????

I like him he was speaking as to the framers intent.  In regards to threats to the courts and rule of law.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
When is Fineswine due up???????????????????

She's overdue........ to fall out of a window.

She'll be too busy grilling him about abortion to bring up RKBA...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:13:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Chuckys up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I was very impressed with Roberts today.  I still don't know if I'll agree with his opinions on everything but he'll damn sure be able to argue them better then I will.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#8]
To think just a month or so ago they were screaming about how important time and resources was being wasted on the Gun Commerce law... and now apparently every "matter of importance, like the WoT and Katrina recovery thing, must be all done and dealt with to have all this time to piss away on this BS.

It's good to know that partisanship is still at the bottom of the bottomless pit between the two dominant parties and neither of them are willing to go in after it together.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Did you see that bloated old goat, Ted "Chappaquidick" Kennedy up there today? What an asshole. He clearly was not listening to any answers the the questions he asked. Kept harping on the same crap over and over. The moderator had to reprimand him half a dozen times to shut up and let Roberts answer. He needs to drive off another bridge. A really high one this time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Can you imagine a guy as smart as Roberts having to sit there and be lectured by the likes of Feinstein?  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:23:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I was very impressed with Roberts today.  I still don't know if I'll agree with his opinions on everything but he'll damn sure be able to argue them better then I will.

He is on a whole another intellectual plane compared to the Democrats on the panel that argueing isn't difficult.

I would have loved watching Scalia before the panel for Chief Justice, that man uses language like a damn scalpel in the hands of a skilled surgeon.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Can you imagine a guy as smart as Roberts having to sit there and be lectured by the likes of Feinstein?  

I look forward to her attempt.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Are these hearings really supported by any of their constituents? Seems to me they're wasting a lot of time and tax payer money sitting on their fat asses... like they usually do.

Can't we dwindle congress and senate representative down to the three time zones of the continental US. say 3 reps per time zone? Or whoever else has an idea to cut down the huge amount of wasted money that goes into paying their salaries.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I look forward to her attempt.

Feinstein was acting like such nut yesterday.  Did you hear her talking about pregnancy like it was the plague?  She said she knew a woman who killed herself after becoming pregnant.  She remembers passing a collection hat around for a girl to go get a "back alley abortion" in Tijuana.

Then she tried to equate any mention of religion in government to the Nazi Holocaust.

Roberts must have been sitting there thinking, "WTF?!"
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#15]

I would have loved watching Scalia before the panel for Chief Justice, that man uses language like a damn scalpel in the hands of a skilled surgeon.

I saw an old taping (circa 1980ish) of a show where Scalia and many other D.A.'s, prosecutors, defense attorneys and constituional historians were arguing about ethics in law.  It was awesome to here Scalia interpret the consitition as it related to thier various topics.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I watched some of Senator Grahams major ass kissing.  I mean come one, you can tell the guy that he is a qualified person but the ass kissing was way over the top.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#17]

I saw an old taping (circa 1980ish) of a show where Scalia and many other D.A.'s, prosecutors, defense attorneys and constituional historians were arguing about ethics in law.  It was awesome to here Scalia interpret the consitition as it related to thier various topics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top