Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 4:16:09 AM EDT
not really sure what to make of these two. to me they are horribly unqualified, but at the same time i dont have much confidence in the NO voters who elected them. somehow people still seem willing to blame the fed gov and the racial issue. with uneducated voters and a gov dependant population that wont accept any blame for themselves, why would they ever bother to vote against blanco/nagin? after all the wonderful people of NO and their leaders need to stick together in their battle against the fed.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:18:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you say Marion Barry?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:20:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing the mob does suprises me any more.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:21:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1

Black people vote for blacks (no matter how many blacks get killed by black politicians policies)

THis is NOT racist. It is the truth. Sorry if you can't handle it.

Note to mods: If you feel you gotta, please edit my psot - do NOT lock this thread.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:22:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately, you can pretty much bet on them getting re-elected.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:22:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Not even a little bit.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:25:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Did it surprise me when Marion Barry was re-elected as major of Wash. D.C. over and over?

No.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:25:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:29:40 AM EDT
[#8]
If all the illegal Mexican laborers that will be cleaning up could vote, I would say yes.  Right now all the Democraps best voters are scattered all over the place.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:30:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Black people vote for blacks (no matter how many blacks get killed by black politicians policies)

Note to mods: If you feel you gotta, please edit my psot - do NOT lock this thread.

YEP!!

Did you see the Minister on O'Reilly last night  it was pathetic!  Bill let him ramble on and on, it was just sad! He was making it all about skin color  and the poor were black.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:35:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Not surprised in the least.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:35:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

YEP!!

Did you see the Minister on O'Reilly last night  it was pathetic!  Bill let him ramble on and on, it was just sad! He was making it all about skin color  and the poor were black.

I saw that interview.  Bill made an excellent point when he said 75% of those living in poverty in the US were WHITE.  The problem with the effects of this hurricane was location, not racism
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:35:57 AM EDT
[#12]
They are both shoe ins. Certain voter groups vote with their
eyes and not their brains. Lash out at whitey on the air and you become a folk hero
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:39:12 AM EDT
[#13]
two words.....

Teddy Kennedy

I grew up in Massachusetts, and I still don't understand....  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:53:09 AM EDT
[#14]
   Mayah' Nagin will not only be re-elected , he will win Image, Ebony, NAACP etc. awards for years as a result of his heroic standing up to 'The Man" and standing up for his people , and leading them out of the flood etc.

Black Democrats are never held accountable. Ever.

Blanco ? Toast.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:56:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
   Mayah' Nagin will not only be re-elected , he will win Image, Ebony, NAACP etc. awards for years as a result of his heroic standing up to 'The Man" and standing up for his people , and leading them out of the flood etc.

Blanco ? Toast.

Wednesday of last week, Mayor Nagin moved and bought a house in TX, enrolled his kids in school there and only returned to New Orleans yesterday to appear with the President.  

He will win in a landslide
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:59:34 AM EDT
[#16]
It would surprise me if they WEREN'T re-elected.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:00:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Blanco ? Toast.

Wednesday of last week, Mayor Nagin moved and bought a house in TX, enrolled his kids in school there and only returned to New Orleans yesterday to appear with the President.  

'dats how we rollz in da fifh ward, yo!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:01:11 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Blanco ? Toast.

While still living in TX, of course he could have moved to Alaska and still win. Yes, he does have a lock on the position.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:03:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Can you say Marion Barry?

DING DING DING...we have a winner!!

Marion has provided many of us in this area with some first class entertainment over the years, and is single-handedly responsible for preventing DC from getting home rule for the foreseable future.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:09:24 AM EDT
[#20]
You'd have to be a fool not to think they will be re-elected.  That is, unless someone of color comes along who is more hate-filled, America hating and Nanny state oriented.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:51:11 AM EDT
[#21]
would it surprise you if blanco/nagin were reelected?

Not at all.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:56:18 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
They are both shoe ins. Certain voter groups vote with their
eyes and not their brains. Lash out at whitey on the air and you become a folk hero

+1
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:58:41 AM EDT
[#23]
I would be suprised if they were not re-elected.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:07:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.

Nagin - Yes.
Blanco - No.  She screwed up, she was caught in a lie, and Nagin has helped sink her boat with his comments about her.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top