Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 10:32:41 PM EDT
It only fortified my belief in the R.O.P.

of course..as the saying goes...every thing I learned about islam...I learned on 9-11

fuck those fuckers

fucking motherfuckers

We are great at making glass....done it before, time to do it again.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:35:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Please excuse my ignorance.  What is Ogrish?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Forget about it...you don't want to know.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL....though I agree with you
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:38:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Rotten.com aint bad either
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:39:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

put a .com on it and figure it out

I'm a fan of the site, we need more reminders of what "humans" can do to each other

EPOCH
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:41:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously, you think you want to see that stuff, and then you see it and find that you feel sick for hours after. I still get a bit sick thinking about that Chechen/Russian soldier throat slash vid that I first saw 6 years ago.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:46:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously, you think you want to see that stuff, and then you see it and find that you feel sick for hours after. I still get a bit sick thinking about that Chechen/Russian soldier throat slash vid that I first saw 6 years ago.

No doubt...are you talking about the one where he's laying down with a close-up view and they start sawing from the inside out?  That gave me nightmares.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah the one where he starts gurgling as the blood starts pouring out of his jugular as the guy is standing on his head sawing away??? yeah that one?  Who wants a bloody mary?  I'm serving.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought that might be the URL but I'm at work.  Good thing, doesn't sound work safe.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
No doubt...are you talking about the one where he's laying down with a close-up view and they start sawing from the inside out?  That gave me nightmares.

It's psychological warfare guys. It works on backwards ultra-superstitous military forces (like the Russians). Hack sawing one soldier's neck is a brutal waste of combat resources. It won't work on the USA (except for the pansy lefties), it will just serve to piss us off the US Military.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I took the tour through one of those two the other day.  Pretty gross, but a good reminder of how fragile life is and how sick some MFs out there are.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:03:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Just a note,  When talking to a Marine or any other branch and your talking about
war and shit and they say "I don't want to talk about it" Leave them alone.  There's a
reason they say that.
Alot of them relive those moments every day or night.

Wolf
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:04:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

of course..as the saying goes...every thing I learned about islam...I learned on 9-11

fuck those fuckers

fucking motherfuckers

Plus a big ONE, bro...........the R.O.P.  can S.M.A. (Suck My Ass).  Fuck those sub-human savages.  I'm also down with the idea of creating the worlds largest instant giant contact lens, too.  I forced myself to watch all of those vids, not only to experience the ultimate sense of human empathy for the poor victims and their loved ones (as close as you can get without actually getting your head sawed off with a knife), but also to keep the fire of realistic and necessary hatred for them stoked, like that of the eternal flame.  My internal fire will never be extinguished......not as long as those filthy pigs roam this earth.  They are sworn enemies of everything the U.S.A. represents, as well as its citizens, therefore, they should all be treated as such until and unless coelescence and surrender on their behalf occurs.  Till then, FUCK THEM.  Everyone over the age of 16 should, IMHO, be forced to watch at least one of those videos every once in a while due to the fact that Americans, on average (again, IMO) have a very short memory and tend to get too comfortable and complascent when a few years go by in between terroristic atrocities........but not I.  I shall forever keep the memories of the 9/11/01 victims close in my heart.  God rest their souls, and the souls of all those victimized by those whom espouse the idealogy of the "Religion Of Peace"  (yeah, "peace" my ass  )

Oh, yeah.....IBTL
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Yea fuck those bastards that killed my friends while they were sitting in thier offices at work. What a bunch of pussies. Who attacks innocent people while they are  at thier job just trying to make a living. They better hope they never see me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, I think he puts his foot on the side of his face, reaches down and pats him on the head saying something in Russian which sounds like he consoling him, and then he just sinks the knife in the back of his throat and cuts out. The damn noise is what really makes it horrible.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Man I just finished watching the Stephen Tschiderer film on Ogrish.  Y'know, the one where the dumb ass terrorists film a young PFC getting sniped, but then he gets back up and brings an M4 to the ready...

As I did this I realized I hadn't followed up with the actual story the first time I watched it.  Apparently PFC Tschiderer was a medic, and after he and his backup suppressed the terrorist sniper, he gave the guy first aid and saved his life.  Damn, just damn.  It just goes to show how different our cause is from theirs.  They would kill their own mother to take out one of our guys, but one of ours gets a very personal shot to the chest, and he saves the dude's life.  Words cannot describe....

I wonder if that made the slightest dent in the terrorists' view of Americans, or at least that one terrorist's...probably not, but I'd like to think that PFC Tschiderer made a difference.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

never seen a dead body before?
people at their worst
interesting too as long as you don't get off on it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd back away from it. Haunts you when you close your eyes. Stay away.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:16:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

fuck those fuckers

fucking motherfuckers

Plus a big ONE, bro...........the R.O.P.  can S.M.A. (Suck My Ass).  Fuck those sub-human savages.  I'm also down with the idea of creating the worlds largest instant giant contact lens, too.  I forced myself to watch all of those vids, not only to experience the ultimate sense of human empathy for the poor victims and their loved ones (as close as you can get without actually getting your head sawed off with a knife), but also to keep the fire of realistic and necessary hatred for them stoked, like that of the eternal flame.  My internal fire will never be extinguished......not as long as those filthy pigs roam this earth.  They are sworn enemies of everything the U.S.A. represents, as well as its citizens, therefore, they should all be treated as such until and unless coelescence and surrender on their behalf occurs.  Till then, FUCK THEM.  Everyone over the age of 16 should, IMHO, be forced to watch at least one of those videos every once in a while due to the fact that Americans, on average (again, IMO) have a very short memory and tend to get too comfortable and complascent when a few years go by in between terroristic atrocities........but not I.  I shall forever keep the memories of the 9/11/01 victims close in my heart.  God rest their souls, and the souls of all those victimized by those whom espouse the idealogy of the "Religion Of Peace"  (yeah, "peace" my ass  )

Oh, yeah.....IBTL

Whomever this fucker is /....I like him...the contact lens thing...fucking aweseome.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

never seen a dead body before?
people at their worst
interesting too as long as you don't get off on it.

What do you guys think about people that look around at that site? I think its interesting to see how the human body is made up. Of course your looking at other peoples tragic accidents but it really shows the human body and how amazing it is and how its put togetther. I dont think of it as gross but kind of compare it to how a car is built, its all just different parts put together. Except it can heal itself.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:08:48 AM EDT
[#22]
I think I am part Sociopathic. I saw all those videos and it did'nt really affect me that much. When i saw the one of the hostage i thought "gee humans getting their throats slit sound just like pigs when they get slaughtered for meat" no shit. Oh and I learned if it comes down to capture by the ROP or saving the last bullet for yourself, I'd save the last bullet for myself. But belive me when I say it's all psychological context. It's your morality that makes you cringe,  not squimishness. Watch one of those brutal tapes again, except this time imagine that the victim is a child rapist murderer and the guy doing the slicing is the childs father!! Suddenly horrific slaughter don't seem that bad...................................................................
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:22:32 AM EDT
[#23]
I think every liberal needs to see the Nick Berg video and then
try to justify it....

Makes you want to hunt down the terrorists even more.

Essayons
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:45:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Just a note,  When talking to a Marine or any other branch and your talking about
war and shit and they say "I don't want to talk about it" Leave them alone.  There's a
reason they say that.
Alot of them relive those moments every day or night.

Wolf

I believe you.

I once asked a WWII vet how many fascists he killed and got the answer, "you don't ask that question.  That's not something to talk about."

He was a paratrooper medic who'd fought in Italy, personally witnessed and survived a panzer ambush, got malaria, etc., etc.

RIP Doc Austin.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:09:52 AM EDT
[#25]
that site has some sick shit on it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:27:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Ogrish is a stop every morning to see how low humanity can go in 24hrs.   Harsh as it is... it is the world we live in.. more folks need to open their eyes to the mayhem thats going on around them.  

Michael Savage's website still has graphic wtc photos and video as well as most of the beheading vids that have circled the net.  All of his are unedited... the nepalese one really gets me.  F*ing pigs..  gets your blood pressure up bigtime.

RIP to all of the senseless victims that died at the hands of these "holy" warriors

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:51:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I think every liberal needs to see the Nick Berg video and then
try to justify it....

Makes you want to hunt down the terrorists even more.

Essayons

Rest assured, Nick Bergs killer is getting justice.  Don't ask how I know, but I do.  Having seen enough of what these people are capable of, I unfortunately don't need to go look at that website.  Its a lot worse when you can smell it too, I will never forget, believe me its burned into my brain and will never leave it.  This is an enemy that needs to be hunted down and killed wherever it lurks.  They are the true untermenschen that Hitler was talking about.  They are subhuman and need to be exterminated.  I don't really want to go on...they don't deserve to be "understood" they deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:55:06 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

at least it ain't "tub girl"  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#29]
I think the reason should be obvious...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top