Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 10:05:36 PM EDT
Does anyone know who created this photo?

http://alan.strawinski.net/images/humor/redneck_swiss_army_gun.jpg

AZ-Morgan
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know, but he deserves a medal!

ETA: I wonder if Mr. Airsoft here realizes that his FS is rotated 90 degrees out of whack?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
the orginal pic I heard was some employee of surefire that had about everthing they make straped to a AR as a joke   then the photo shopping begain
EDIT Nevermind i took a good look at that pic i agre Im 98% sure that is a airsoft gun
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:43:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't know, but he deserves a medal!

ETA: I wonder if Mr. Airsoft here realizes that his FS is rotated 90 degrees out of whack?

Amatuer. That is a tactical setup so the flash pattern doesn't interfere with the IR illumination.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#4]
member since 2003 and this is your 1st post

whoa

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:19:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

whoa

No shit.  

Uh.... welcome, az-morgan?

BTW- I'm not one of the light-geeks but isn't the guy holding that AR the CEO/Lead designer/engineer/something at Surefire?  I seem to remember a guy being all fired up and posting a pic standing with this man at a convention.  Might give credence to the Surefire theory.

Not sure if I added anything to this thread, but no need to ruin my track record....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:31:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks.  I'm a very efficient eves-dropper, I guess.  My dad is writing a book for Paladin about ARs and he thought it would be cool to include this photo as a joke, but he'd like permission to use it.  Sounds like there may be too many parties involved to keep it clean though.

Az-morgan
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:50:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

whoa

And I thought I lurked a lot.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top