Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:54:23 PM EDT
Anybody have one of these and know how to transfer friggin mp3's to it? I'm ready to smash it into tiny little pieces!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe that model has a MMC card. If it does, the "best" and easiest way is to attach a MMC card reader to your PC and copy MP3's to it. I do this with my Nokia 6230. Yes you can do Bluetooth or Infrared, but then you have to mess with drivers and such (so your PC recognizes the phone).  I've done it through the BT and IR, on mine, but the speed of the phones are pretty slow in actually writing stuff to the memory. Just as quick to remove it , stick it in a fast reader/writer, and drag/drop the files.

If you really want to mess with the drivers  and/or Nokia's PC integration stuff, download it from Nokia. It works "ok" barely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top