Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 8:24:03 PM EDT
They don't care about anything but hunters !

For all you Cheap Skate Tin Foil hat wearing Closet VPC "usefull idiot" NRA Bashing Trolls !  

A glance of just SOME of the great articles from the last year alone

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:35:03 AM EDT
[#1]
The nerve of the NRA,,,, all they ever do is support your gun rights, train coaches, teach gun safety, fight the government to protect gun rights, build ranges, put on national matches in every shooting discipline, provide grants for range construction, insurance and all sorts of anti-gun stuff.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:37:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:39:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The nerve of the NRA,,,, all they ever do is support your gun rights, train coaches, teach gun safety, fight the government to protect gun rights, build ranges, put on national matches in every shooting discipline, provide grants for range construction, insurance and all sorts of anti-gun stuff.  

Those BASTARDS!  That is why I am a long term member, when I get enough money I will cough up for a lifetime membership.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:39:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess you can't make everyone happy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:40:45 AM EDT
[#5]
dupe, trolling
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top