Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 8:04:56 PM EDT
I purchased a bronze level membership earlier today and paid through paypal and I still haven't been upgraded yet or even seen a reply from anybody associated with this site. So I'm asking does this site still take membership contributions through paypal or do I need to go to the AR15.com store and re-purchase it through there? I made my payment out to [email protected] btw just like the instructions said to. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#1]
goatboy usually doesn't do the memberships to the weekend.but sometimes it takes a week or two.
but your membership starts the day it changes it not the the day you paid.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:17:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Most of the delay comes from the staff having to delete all the posts about you in the team forum, before you are let in there.  Be patient, they're almost done. Also, another portion of the delay is getting the goat returned and rehabilitated. Once it's ready for use again, they'll let you in.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I purchased a bronze level membership earlier today and paid through paypal and I still haven't been upgraded yet or even seen a reply from anybody associated with this site. So I'm asking does this site still take membership contributions through paypal or do I need to go to the AR15.com store and re-purchase it through there? I made my payment out to [email protected] btw just like the instructions said to. Thanks.

It takes MONTHS
JK!!!
When I first signed up it took a good bit, but the last time I renewed after a little time off it was like a day or so
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Most of the delay comes from the staff having to delete all the posts about you in the team forum, before you are let in there.  Be patient, they're almost done. Also, another portion of the delay is getting the goat returned and rehabilitated. Once it's ready for use again, they'll let you in.

Thats some funny stuff
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#6]
wk and half for me

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:55:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

LOL. This site has been good to me so it was about time for me to do my part and contribute a little. I'll keep an eye out for any news and thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I paid for my gold membership today as well, cant wait to be upgraded.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#10]
In my case, less than 24 hrs. Paid via PayPal last night, and I was already upgraded this afternoon when I got home from work.

Thanks guys!

Doc H.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Never did get mine,

Said I had to prove I owned a Pink Ar first

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.  

jimtash9 just posted his introduction thread in the Team forum, so he is GTG.  

Yep. Now where's that search button at so I can find out who's been writing bad things about me?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:26:49 PM EDT
[#14]
oh jesus. i thought it said ADDICTED.
- RIGHT AWAY!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#16]
87 days!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#17]
it could be awhile. took two months to deactivate my last one, dont get me wrong im not complaining im just saying it might take some time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:35:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Thanks for asking the question, 'cause I, too, was curious since I sent payment via paypal on the 9th.  I know Goatboy must be busy keeping this site running, so I'll be patient.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:41:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Used PayPal as well, Visa was charged already (crossing fingers), hoping to find a change when I get up this evening before work.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.  

Your welcome; plan to go platinum next time.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Testing to see if I am upgraded yet.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top