Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 6:38:59 PM EDT
so one guy in the office emails a bunch of us about some poem, some shithead hippy chick wrote that blames Bush and the white man for all the troubles in new orleans.  One guys responds with how terrible it is that the people they were trying to help were shooting, looting raping killing etc.

so then...this liberal fucktard starts in about how its not thier fault, how they are disenfranchised because they are poor and how they are disadvantaged because they are black and how its only a couple of bad people that were causing problems. etc etc etc, like something straight out of DU

nice excuses i tell him, i told him if people were more responsible for themselves and didnt depend on .gov for everthing they wouldnt be in this situation.  

now i'm a racist, an evil republican its all Bush's fault, rich white people are the devil and on and on.

my head hurts.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Company email is for company business. Stay out of their horse-shit shenanigans.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Company email is for company business. Stay out of their horse-shit shenanigans.

pretty much how i brought an end to the discussion...
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You should've e-mailed the libtard the photochop of both President Bushes fishing in flooded 'Nawlins with the "beer looter" in the background.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Guy in the office next to mine is a great guy - Marine, pastor, excellent technician, great photographer, nice decent Christian guy. However, I get 3-4 emails from him a week with some prayer chain or glurgey story about a little kid and his Grandpa or something. Such emails are characterized by oversize scroll fonts. They are deleted immediately, without inspection.

If he wants to tell me an amusing anecdote, I'm all ears. I'd rather not be on his email distribution list for every Reader's Digest little story, though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Can those fuckheads do anything, ANYTHING for themselves?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#6]
should have emailed back the picture of the flooded school buses photoshop
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:16:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Contact your HR dept. Claim that the email makes you feel racially, sexually and religeously harassed and you feel the sender is trying to intimidate you. See what happens. hock.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top