Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 5:50:03 PM EDT
I know a while back several people were lookig for this book. I ordered one last week and got it today.

go here www.cw2.org

They have it IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!

Greenranger[
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this the one that had a portion printed in Penthouse a few years back... the one about the Sun belt v. the rust belt, where "poor kids from Detroit teaming up with the smart kids from Madison..."?

That was an awesome read for an excerpt... I didn't hear any more about it...

ETA - Nope... just checked the link.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:50:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump for the morning users.

GR
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:32:54 AM EDT
[#3]
To the uninitiated, the theme of that book would seem to be incredible and sensationalistic.

But, considering the invasion of the SouthWest (and elsewhere) and the display of uncivilized behavior in New Orleans, it doesn't sound sensationalistic to me.

It is a good thing that they author is such a nutjob, cuz no respectible conservative would say the things that he does in his book.

"Respectible conservatives" are infected with the PC virus almost as bad as liberals.  Sometimes, the only way the truth can get out is if some whacko like Chittum steps up to the plate.  Whackos don't care what people think about them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top