Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 5:45:38 PM EDT
Need I say more?

I can't get over the response when people like Hannity ask the libs why didn't they take the school buses and evacuate?

To a person, including Jessie Jackson, they ask, "Where would they go?"

Hannity just replies, "Dry ground, anywhere out of New Orleans."

It's funny that a kid can get a bus on his own, pick up about 80 people and make his way to Houston, TX with no help from the .gov whatsover and the great Democrat leaders of NO and LA can't figure that out.  I say they should elect that kid the next governor of LA.  He at least knows how to get the heck out of New Orleans.

jd1
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Need I say more?

I can't get over the response when people like Hannity ask the libs why didn't they take the school buses and evacuate?

It's funny that a kid can get a bus on his own, pick up about 80 people and make his way to Houston, TX with no help from the .gov whatsover and the great Democrat leaders of NO and LA can't figure that out.  I say they should elect that kid the next governor of LA.  He at least knows how to get the heck out of New Orleans.

jd1

Once they get there, who is going to take care of them (Temporary) and keep them in line?

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Need I say more?

jd1

Once they get there, who is going to take care of them (Temporary) and keep them in line?

I'm sure if they go knocking on the Red cross door and prove they came from there, they woudln't have any problems
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Hannity is a douchebag
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hannity Colmes is a douchebag

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Need I say more?

jd1

Texans like me who did it on Sunday and Monday when they started showing up at rest stops and truck stops... When it got large, the Red Cross took over.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Darwinism, yup, but not for that reason...

Frankenstien logic:

MMMMM, City below sea level......
MMMMM, City dikes no good in big hurricane.....
MMMMM, Big hurricanes in gulf
MMMMM, Fire good!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top