Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2001 6:14:34 AM EDT
From Fox news @ [url]http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,30157,00.html[/url]

[b]WASHINGTON — Hillary Rodham Clinton's political action committee raised $662,325 in its first six months, catapulting the freshman senator into the top tier of fund-raisers in the U.S. Senate.

Campaign finance experts called Clinton's haul impressive, without being so large as to raise eyebrows.

"A garden variety junior senator, newly elected, would have some real trouble raising that kind of money." Washington D.C.-based election lawyer Kenneth Gross said. "She's among the top."

Clinton's totals put her in the same ballpark as possible Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Evan Bayh, D-Ind., who raised $766,041 and contributed $142,605 in the last election cycle. Republican fund raising powerhouse Mitch McConnell, of Kentucky, raised $142,500 and gave out $163,303 during the same two year period.[/b]

This is one lady (and I use that term very loosely) who is very dangerous and needs to be watched!!  If she ever runs and wins the Presidency I may just have to leave the country.

[-!-!-][-!-!-] Hillary "Clit"on

sgtar15

Edited to add another finger[:)]
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 7:51:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, right.
Like baldwin, cher and the rest of hollywierd were promising to do if Bushlite got elected?

Stick around, we may need your equipment.
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I see the Chinese have found a new way to funnel the Clintonistas $$.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top