Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 11:01:55 AM EDT
He's been immunized and is passing out towlettes to his crew incase oe Bug Bites and west nile virus.  Apparently the mental health issues are his main concern.  Stay tuned comraddes.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:04:19 AM EDT
[#1]
This was supposed to be my post, but this guy remained logged on at the computer.  Anyway the Chief of Police just said his daughter was raped at the convention center.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:07:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Dr. Phil hits the streets with a SWAT Team armed with nioght vision.  Spotted some thugs with assault weapons, who may be looting and or wreaking havoc.................
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This was supposed to be my post, but this guy remained logged on at the computer.  Anyway the Chief of Police just said his daughter was raped at the convention center.  

WHAT!?!  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Unless I heard it wrong, I may be wrong.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok, who the fuck is Dr Phil?

Why are we just now hearing that the police chief's daughter was raped at the convention center?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Why are we just now hearing that the police chief's daughter was raped at the convention center?

He's the guyi that used to be on Oprah but now he's got his own show.  Like I said I may be wrong about the rape.  So stand by.  Its on The WGAL chanel right now.  POlice Chief is braking down.  Very saddened today.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#7]
An LEO is knocking on a door to try and get some refugees out of the home, and he's got a an SKS, not an AR, or whatever, But an SKS.  They are chopping down the doors and windows. to get in and help.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#8]
If you guys can find this program at home, I reccomend you see it.  It is the best look and the real truth of it all.  Just a good hard look.  Close ups of bodies, and lack of being able to collect them from the streets.  You gotta see this man
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Man card pulled…

Watching Dr. Phill major penalty.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's the guyi that used to be on Oprah but now he's got his own show.  Like I said I may be wrong about the rape.  So stand by.  Its on The WGAL chanel right now.  POlice Chief is braking down.  Very saddened today.  

Is he the bald headed TV doc?

He is a FOS asshat.

He used to be on Oprah? HTF would you know that?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is he the bald headed TV doc?

He is a FOS asshat.

He used to be on Oprah? HTF would you know that?

How would I know that?  This goes to you and Max_Mike.  Because I am secure enough in my mnahood and sexuality to watch a show, that may have a topic I'm interested in.  And it makes no difference if some other closet homo-ass pirate like you and Max_MIke think about it.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
How would I know that?  This goes to you and Max_Mike.  Because I am secure enough in my mnahood and sexuality to watch a show, that may have a topic I'm interested in.  And it makes no difference if some other closet homo-ass pirate like you and Max_MIke think about it.  

Apparently not...

BTW what is a mnahood?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:58:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

old bald white male version of oprah
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Dude, lighten up.

I saw a clip of Dr Phil's show one time, and he was a fist class asshole to some guest. I think Letterman makes fun of him.

Sorry, but being secure with my, or your, manhood has nothing to do with watching jackasses be jackasses on TV.

I didn't recognize the name at first......but I know who he is.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#16]
he's also quite the anti-gunner!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Who give a s*** that Dr. Phil went to NO. WTF is he going to accomplish other then get ratings on TV. He's a first class asshat that carries no weight in my world.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:06:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Give him a mic and access to the P.A. system in the SuperDome and let him tell them,

IT AIN'T ABOUT YEEEEEWWWWW!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top