Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 7:25:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:28:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Thats great!!!!!

Item description:

"Excellent looking Intratec Tec-22 pistol that jams and malfunctions constantly (that’s the last time I’ll use the word “excellent” in this description). Chambered for the ever popular .22lr cartridge, this fine example of a piece of s**t is sure to disappoint even the least discriminating shooter. Configured to look like an evil a-salt gun, it’s able to rip off or “spray” 2 to maybe 3 rounds before jamming in some of the most extraordinary ways yet seen by man. If a round can get into the chamber it usually fires (20% of the time). It’s really the coming out that’s the problem. The empties get lost inside the ejection port and float around screwing up the works....on purpose! Not really a problem, though, if you’re used to slowly firing and loading muzzle loaders. Just a little more pickin’ around to get the elusive, deformed empty out.

This sewer pipe of a gun is being offered with a 40 round jammamatic, pure plastic Ramline banana magazine that I’m sure contributes to the constant, reliable jamming of this Tec-Two Two. The banana banana magazine shown in the first two photos is not available with the Tec-22 because the monkey who made the gun owns it. Sorry. Monkey wins! But do not fear. You can purchase extra banana banana magazines in the produce section of many of the fine food stores throughout the land. These ‘natural feeding devices’ work just as well as the Ruger, Ramline, Butler Creek or Eagle magazines that have all been tried in this formidable a-salt pistol. All failed miserably. We even tried taping cartridges to the banana skin......still didn’t work. As for ammo........Winchester, CCI, Remington.......all failed religiously. No difference in any brand or configuration.

And that’s about all I want to say about this nauseating, horrible little Intrasuck pistol offered at a stupid price. It deserves a new home......far away from me. The gun will come to you dirty from attempted and sporadic shooting and enclosed in a real Intratec genuine plastic gun box that is worth more than the gun. Also included free of charge are two crappy mags. One POS thirty rounder from Eagle (yuck!) and the other is a 40 rounder jammamatic from good old never feed Ramline (yuck again). And there you have it! A wonderful horrible smelly package of putrefied gun stuff that is guaranteed not to function or do anything that real guns do.

Hey! Opportunities like this don’t come along that often! At least I hope not! So go for the GOLD..........or in this case, the crap. Happy bidding!

Payment by cash, money order or certified bank check only. Personal checks will delay shipment for several weeks. Absolutely NO credit cards, C.O.D or PayPal. Proper payment required within 10 days of auction close. After 10 days the auction is void if payment has not been received plus negative feedback will be left for the non-paying bidder. If you can't pay the amount you bid then please don't bid! It's really very simple! Shipping charges via Post Office will be figured after auction and actual shipping costs will be added to total. We recommend Priority Mail, insured with delivery confirmation. Ink signed (blue or red only) FFL required prior to shipment.

NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT BID ON THIS GUN IF YOU CANNOT LEGALLY OWN IT IN YOUR STATE OR LOCALITY. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS BEFORE BIDDING.

Gun is sold as is with absolutely NO returns and is only guaranteed to NOT function properly. Same is true with the crappy magazines."
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:31:51 AM EDT
[#2]
That was a fun read!  

"...it’s able to rip off or “spray” 2 to maybe 3 rounds before jamming in some of the most extraordinary ways yet seen by man."
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:33:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Best description, ever! THAT'S truth in advertising.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:42:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Best Gunbroker ad ever written!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:50:40 AM EDT
[#6]
What's he want for it?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:52:28 AM EDT
[#7]
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! That is hillarious
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:54:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:04:23 AM EDT
[#9]
It's mine
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:09:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Gun is sold as is with absolutely NO returns and is only guaranteed to NOT function properly. Same is true with the crappy magazines.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top