Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 6:57:17 AM EDT
I pull into work this morning, and there's a news van and the parking lot is closed off. "Great" I thought. Somebody went postal and took a bunch of people out.

As it turns out, Governor Schwarzeneger will be at my job doing a "Town Hall Gathering" type of function where he will answer questions and talk to us regular folk.

Gotta love it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:11:39 AM EDT
[#1]
K&N Engineering, huh?  Care to hook us up with some free swag?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:20:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Woo hoo! My lawn tractor would love a K&N. Help me pimp my tractor. It's for the children.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:20:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Ask him how he feels about California's finest beating up old ladies.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:22:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Ask him if he knows what the term "RINO" means.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:23:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ask him how he feels about California's finest beating up old ladies.

+1

Anyone have a still frame (from the vid) showing the CHP tackling her?

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I pull into work this morning, and there's a news van and the parking lot is closed off.

As it turns out, Governor Schwarzeneger will be at my job doing a "Town Hall Gathering" type of function where he will answer questions and talk to us regular folk.

So how will he talk to the regular folks if the regular folks can't freakin' park?

The major and even minor disruptions that happen whenever a "VIP" goes somewhere really piss me off.

"Hey, pal.  We don't mind you coming here to visit, but we don't appreciate you throwing our entire business out of whack just because you decided to bless us with your illustrious presence.  Now get out of my way.  I have work to do."

Or maybe I'm just cranky this morning.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top