Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2005 2:43:32 PM EDT
Here's another one from that no good Orange County ROP punk.

He says he loves to slit throats.

Watch the video.

On this day, 9/11, I don't need another reminder why we need to justice everyone of these people. But it looks like I got one.

Be on your toes boys and girls!

abcnews.go.com/GMA/Investigation/story?id=1115448&page=1

Tape Released: American al Qaeda Member Warns of Attacks

Names Los Angeles and Melbourne as Next Targets

By BRIAN ROSS

Sept. 11, 2005 — In an apparent Sept. 11 communiqué broadcast on ABC News, an al Qaeda operative threatens new attacks against cities in the U.S. and Australia.

"Yesterday, London and Madrid. Tomorrow, Los Angeles and Melbourne, Allah willing. And this time, don't count on us demonstrating restraint or compassion," the tape warns. "We are Muslims. We love peace, but peace on our terms, peace as laid down by Islam, not the so-called peace of occupiers and dictators."

American intelligence officials believe the man who appears on the tape to be Adam Gadahn of Orange County, Calif. Last year, Gadahn delivered a similar taped communiqué for al Qaeda. That tape was later deemed authentic.

On the new tape, delivered to ABC News, Gadahn's message contains a very pointed al Qaeda threat against Los Angeles and Melbourne.

In response to the threats against their city, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and the city's police department released a statement this morning. They acknowledged that Los Angeles is a target for terrorists, but said there are no known, credible threats against the city and labeled the tape an instrument of al Qaeda propaganda.

"The statement broadcast this morning on 'Good Morning America' should come as no surprise to anyone. The statement was meant to instill fear, and fear is the most important weapon the terrorists possess."

The taped diatribe lasts 11 minutes. Like past tapes, it appears to include the same graphics and production techniques recognized by U.S. officials as part of al Qaeda's standard propaganda production. In this tape, the speaker levels threats against the United States and Great Britain.

"Don't believe the lies of the liars at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and 10 Downing Street," Gadahn insists. "They have dispatched your sons and daughters to die lonely deaths in the burning deserts of Iraq and the unforgiving mountains of Afghanistan."

Only a few years ago, Adam Gadahn was a southern California teenager with interests in the environment and heavy metal music. (Why am I not surprized?)

His family says he converted to Islam at an Orange County mosque. There, officials say, Gadahn came under the influence of militants who took him to Pakistan.

He has since emerged as an al Qaeda propaganda tool. His latest message warns Americans an attack is imminent unless the United States stops its operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"We love peace,(Bull crap!) but when the enemy violates that peace or prevents us from achieving it, then we love nothing better than the heat of battle, the echo of explosion, and the slitting of the throats of the infidels," the tape says. (Time for you to meet your maker punk!)

As for the rest of the tape, the young man attempts to dispel any rumors or reports of bin Laden being deceased. He closes his tape by invoking the names of the Sept. 11 hijackers.

"Everyone of us is Mohammed Atta," he says.

ABC News' Chris Isham, David Scott, Gretchen Peters, Krista Kjellman, and Avni Patel contributed to this report.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
All it would require to take him out is for somebody to follow behind him one day, and when you see a group of latinos, go over, and tell one of them "Hey, man...that guy over there just said your sister's a whore".
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:58:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
All it would require to take him out is for somebody to follow behind him one day, and when you see a group of latinos, go over, and tell one of them "Hey, man...that guy over there just said your sister's a whore".

Video required for that!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#4]
What a bunch of fags. Why not sit back and enjoy life? What are they gonna get by attacking the U.S.? Were just gonna go in and whipe them out.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Figures, the jerk-off is a Libtard from Kalifornia. We will attack America, blah blah blah.

Adam Yahiye Gadahn?  Hey, anybody know his true Christian name?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a real winner to me.

www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/gadahn.htm
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted: Looks like a real winner to me. www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/gadahn.htm

Thanks! Adam Pearlman, eh? He was probably a Jewish envirowacko before turning into an al-Qaeda waterboy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:09:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I am sure theres plenty of folks who would help Adam find the 'peace' he's looking for...oh my I thought out loud again
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I am sure theres plenty of folks who would help Adam find the 'peace' he's looking for...oh my I thought out loud again

I would do the honor myself. Mix his carcass with some pork and run it thru a sausage grinder. Pack it up and send it to some muslim relief agency labeled as beef.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would do the honor myself. Mix his carcass with some pork and run it thru a sausage grinder. Pack it up and send it to some muslim relief agency labeled as beef.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I here one can get a lot of "Peace" in the Sensory Deprivation Unit (SDU) at Pelican Bay, California.  

Get used to the view when we catch you  Adam !
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I like bacon.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#14]
"Yesterday, London and Madrid. Tomorrow, Los Angeles and Melbourne, Allah willing. And this time, don't count on us demonstrating restraint or compassion," the tape warns. "We are Muslims. We love peace, but peace on our terms, peace as laid down by Islam, not the so-called peace of occupiers and dictators."

Says a lot about Islamofashist ideaology.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Another well-meaning young man in need of love and understanding.

Too bad I'm fresh out of both.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Can we please burn Mecca to the ground now?    5 years too late, but still a worthwhile goal..
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Another well-meaning young man in need of love and understanding.

Too bad I'm fresh out of both.

Somebody needs to introduce this fuck to his 72 virgins.

The best part of him ran down the crack of his momma's ass and ended being a stain on the same sheet he now wraps around his empty fucking head.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#18]
It's difficult to take this guy seriously when i am offered to save $7 on crest white strips by a blond hottie.

Was he offering to kill white American infidels by any chance?

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:50:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
It's difficult to take this guy seriously when i am offered to save $7 on crest white strips by a blond hottie. Was he offering to kill white American infidels by any chance?

When the SHTF, the terrorists are going to put a bag over Adam's head and disguise him as an American soldier. Then they are going to decapitate him to claim that they've caught one of our SpecOps guys. Allah willing, that's how things will turn out!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/gadahn2.jpg
Thanks! Adam Pearlman, eh? He was probably a Jewish envirowacko before turning into an al-Qaeda waterboy cockholster.

I'd take pleasure in guttin this boy
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:05:54 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's difficult to take this guy seriously when i am offered to save $7 on crest white strips by a blond hottie. Was he offering to kill white American infidels by any chance?

When the SHTF, the terrorists are going to put a bag over Adam's head and disguise him as an American soldier. Then they are going to decapitate him to claim that they've caught one of our SpecOps guys. Allah willing, that's how things will turn out!

That sounds about right, I hope the ROP Tangos use him as the headliner for there next Al-Jazeera video tape release. That would be sweet justice.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:09:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Another attention-starved idiot who saw how much spotlight Johnny Lindh got in the media.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:09:34 AM EDT
[#23]
He talks real tough from his hiding place.

I've seen his type before.

When he gets caught he's going to cry like a little girl.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:16:33 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Can we please burn Mecca to the ground now?    5 years too late, but still a worthwhile goal..

I vote crop dust mecca first using pigs blood then nuke it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:19:05 AM EDT
[#25]

His family says he converted to Islam at an Orange County mosque. There, officials say, Gadahn came under the influence of militants who took him to Pakistan.

Why didn't the membership or Imans turn in these militants?

Oh, I see... ROPers stick together.

As far as I am concerned, every mosque in the US is suspect.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:21:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Can someone post a pic of that other asshole from CA.
Marin County's favorite angry hippie: Little Johnny Walker.
Go ahead and bomb L.A. shithead. No loss
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:34:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Is that Barouss off of 24?  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:34:40 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Go ahead and bomb L.A. shithead. No loss

Those muslim jihadists are morons. They hit NY, MA, and PA which are Democrap states. That leads to the GOP winning elections and sending an invasion force to their part of the world. Now they're threatening L.A. which is a libtard mecca!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:40:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:41:52 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/gadahn2.jpg
Thanks! Adam Pearlman, eh? He was probably a Jewish envirowacko before turning into an al-Qaeda waterboy.

I hope the FBI and DHS are staking out all the sci-fi conventions.   That's where they'll catch this geek.  He'll probably be dressed at the red spike headed, two-laser sword dude from one of the recent Star Wars movies.  I would point out that he will be the guy without a date but....
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:43:33 AM EDT
[#31]
What an asswipe. Hope some GI adds a vent to his forehead soon.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:44:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Those cinnamon bun hats look really too hot to be wearing in the desert.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:44:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Is it me or does this guy look like an Amish?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:46:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Someone in the public eye needs to stand up and mention the fact that the lead "American" terrorist and the one of the "gentlemen" detained in Afghanistan both come from Commiefornia.

I think it would be interesting to see the Hollywood crowd and the SanFran weirdos jump out of their skin over that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:49:00 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Is it me or does this guy look like an Amish?

It's  you
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:07:31 AM EDT
[#36]
what a punk.
he'll roll over in 5 minutes when he gets caught.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:08:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Reads to many comic books.. Probably has a "real" lightsaber too...
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:19:37 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
He talks real tough from his hiding place.

I've seen his type before.

When he gets caught he's going to cry like a little girl.

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:25:26 AM EDT
[#39]
He is actually the FBI's best mole inside Al Queda.  But please don't tell anyone.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top