Miami 34

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Suck it bitches!

Denver 10
Miami 34

www.starstruck.com/officiallogo/NFLMIA.jpg

I could care less about either of those teams.  The upside is the Cheifs are one up on their division competition now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Screw the dolphins, they are washed up since Marino and Shula left. And the Cowboys have hotter cheerleaders.

ETA: Williams is a disgrace to his team.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Screw the dolphins.

Screw you.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Dolphinh's Rule and other teams drull .
HA HA

What is gonna become of ole Rickie Williams anyway . I thought he was gonnabe reinstated .
I see Dave Wonstdat lost his 1st game in the college game  thing . Too bad , not really .
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:01:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Screw the dolphins.

Screw you.  

ha!  Now it all makes sense.....
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Screw the dolphins.

Screw you.  

ha!  Now it all makes sense.....

What?  That I like football and live in Florida?  I guess it should make sense.  Not that everyone has the sense to understand the sense it makes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:07:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Suck it bitches!

The Dolphins were a surprise to me, I won't lie.  Good for them, it's nice to see them rebound after last season.

Now, let's talk about Willie Parker and my PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dolphinh's Rule and other teams drull .
HA HA

What is gonna become of ole Rickie Williams anyway . I thought he was gonnabe reinstated .
I see Dave Wonstdat lost his 1st game in the college game  thing . Too bad , not really .

Ricky Williams has to sit out a 4 game suspension.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:39:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I have to say I was quite surprised by their play today.  But you know Gus isn't going to throw for 300 yards every week.

Saban appears to have the team turned around.  Or at least a new attitude.  This win is going to be big in terms of the entire season.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I normally dont try to cheer on fat criminals that chase after a ball all day, but those are my hometown fat criminals.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:53:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I have to say I was quite surprised by their play today.  But you know Gus isn't going to throw for 300 yards every week.

He's done it before.  But you're right, I don't think he will be able to do it every week.  Frankly, I don't expect much this season.  But at least we won our home opener, which is more than we did under Wannstedt.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:22:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I normally dont try to cheer on fat criminals that chase after a ball all day, but those are my hometown fat criminals.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top