Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 12:03:45 AM EDT
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,169053,00.html

TAL AFAR, Iraq — More than 5,000 Iraqi army and paramilitary troops backed by U.S. soldiers swept into this insurgent stronghold near the Syrian border, conducting house-to-house searches and battering down stone walls in the narrow, winding streets of the old city. ...

... Al-Dulaimi, who joined al-Jaafari at a news conference, said he expected the offensive to last three days and complained Iraq's neighbors had not done enough to stop the flow of foreign fighters. "I regret to say that instead of sending medicines to us, our Arab brothers are sending terrorists," al-Dulaimi said. ...

It's just a matter of time before we sweep into Syria and Iran using Iraqi bases for staging and with Iraqi soldiers fighting alongside us.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:14:19 AM EDT
[#1]
We need to prepare the battlefield with nukes this time.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:16:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1

Glass parking lot

-Derek
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:30:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I vote against that because our troops will overrun the territory shortly after, and we want to drill for oil as soon as possible.  I would like us to remove a lot of the BS engagement rules.  As far as Nukes, save them for other Muslim/Arab countries if any of them interfere at the battlefield or here at home.

The US military is an efficient meat grinder. Conservative estimates are that hundreds of thousands of military-age Muslim males are being killed or wounded since we took the offensive after the 9/11 attacks.  I hope our enemies attack us so we can get more of them.  We're going to reshape their world.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:39:20 AM EDT
[#4]
It's time we show the world that we still have, and will use the nuke...seriously.

Don't try and change my view on this issue...it's not going to happen.

-Derek
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:43:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's time we show the world that we still have, and will use the nuke...seriously.

We should drop bombs on the "suspected" nuclear facilities in Iran and North Korea. What are those two piss-ant countries going to do? Complain to the UN? Then Bush should have a press conference saying he could not recall wether or not we "allegedly" dropped bombs.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:56:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Man im still here and I am missing it, Nice to be going home, sucks to be missing the fun.

GO GET UM GUYS!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:43:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Man im still here and I am missing it, Nice to be going home, sucks to be missing the fun. GO GET UM GUYS!

You have a really important mission here, next year is a mid-term election cycle. Your vote in your hometown will determine the course of the global war on terror.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top